Default Tilia FoodSaver Bags

Found a great website for bags, that will work with the foodsaver, they
are pre-cut but instead on of like a $1 a bag they can be a low as .15
cents a bag.
http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/DeptC...sp?deptcode=41

Steve Calvin

> Found a great website for bags, that will work with the foodsaver, they
> are pre-cut but instead on of like a $1 a bag they can be a low as .15
> cents a bag.

http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/DeptC...sp?deptcode=41

Thanks, but how many layers are they? I looked at the site and couldn't
find it. (I may be blind this evening though. ;-) )

--
Steve

Life should *not* be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather
to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming, "WHOO HOOOOO, what a ride!"
Steve Calvin

> Found a great website for bags, that will work with the foodsaver, they
> are pre-cut but instead on of like a $1 a bag they can be a low as .15
> cents a bag.

http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/DeptC...sp?deptcode=41

Thanks, but how many layers are they? I looked at the site and couldn't
find it. (I may be blind this evening though. ;-) )

--
Steve

Life should *not* be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather
to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming, "WHOO HOOOOO, what a ride!"
Boron Elgar

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 22:19:12 -0500, Steve Calvin

>> Found a great website for bags, that will work with the foodsaver, they
>> are pre-cut but instead on of like a $1 a bag they can be a low as .15
>> cents a bag.
>> http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/DeptC...sp?deptcode=41
>>

>Thanks, but how many layers are they? I looked at the site and couldn't
>find it. (I may be blind this evening though. ;-) )

Don't worry....this spam & its variants have been splatted about all
over the food groups tonight. Someone may know.

Boron

Boron Elgar

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 22:19:12 -0500, Steve Calvin

>> Found a great website for bags, that will work with the foodsaver, they
>> are pre-cut but instead on of like a $1 a bag they can be a low as .15
>> cents a bag.
>> http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/DeptC...sp?deptcode=41
>>

>Thanks, but how many layers are they? I looked at the site and couldn't
>find it. (I may be blind this evening though. ;-) )

Don't worry....this spam & its variants have been splatted about all
over the food groups tonight. Someone may know.

Boron

Edwin Pawlowski

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Found a great website for bags, that will work with the foodsaver, they
> are pre-cut but instead on of like a $1 a bag they can be a low as .15
> cents a bag.
> http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/DeptC...sp?deptcode=41

I'm not so sure they are a good deal though. They leave an "out" in the fine
print. They are also not re-usable as the micro channels are only on the
top 1/2".

These micro-layered® pouches may also work with other brands of external
clamp vacuum machines such as Foodsaver®, MagicVac®, Royal Vac and
VacMaster®. Since these other brands and/or models of vacuum machines may
not have as strong a seal as the MiniVac, Professional or Best Vac, we are
unable to guarantee that the micro-layered® pouches will work properly in
any other machine.

Steve Calvin

Boron Elgar wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 22:19:12 -0500, Steve Calvin

>>>Found a great website for bags, that will work with the foodsaver, they
>>>are pre-cut but instead on of like a $1 a bag they can be a low as .15
>>>cents a bag.
>>>http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/DeptC...sp?deptcode=41
>>>

>>Thanks, but how many layers are they? I looked at the site and couldn't
>>find it. (I may be blind this evening though. ;-) )

> Don't worry....this spam & its variants have been splatted about all
> over the food groups tonight. Someone may know.
>
> Boron

yup, sorry. I didn't catch that until after I replied. <blush>

--
Steve

Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it.
Autograph your work with excellence.

Tilia FoodSaver parts [email protected] Cooking Equipment 9 26-10-2018 11:40 PM
LV 2008 New bags, LV Damier bags, LV Epi bags, LV Mahina Bags, LVMonogram bags,LV Monogram purses, LV Denim bags,LV Mini Lin bags,LVMulticolore bags,LV Vernis bags. [email protected] General Cooking 0 29-03-2008 10:07 AM
Tilia FoodSaver??? Rob Mills Barbecue 30 25-02-2007 12:22 PM
Tilia 900 Foodsaver Skip Cooking Equipment 1 04-10-2004 10:04 PM
I need Tilia foodsaver lessons Rona Yuthasastrakosol General Cooking 6 04-07-2004 07:28 AM