Edwin Pawlowski

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Found a great website for bags, that will work with the foodsaver, they
> are pre-cut but instead on of like a $1 a bag they can be a low as .15
> cents a bag.
> http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/DeptC...sp?deptcode=41

I'm not so sure they are a good deal though. They leave an "out" in the fine
print. They are also not re-usable as the micro channels are only on the
top 1/2".

These micro-layered® pouches may also work with other brands of external
clamp vacuum machines such as Foodsaver®, MagicVac®, Royal Vac and
VacMaster®. Since these other brands and/or models of vacuum machines may
not have as strong a seal as the MiniVac, Professional or Best Vac, we are
unable to guarantee that the micro-layered® pouches will work properly in
any other machine.