Steve Calvin

> Found a great website for bags, that will work with the foodsaver, they
> are pre-cut but instead on of like a $1 a bag they can be a low as .15
> cents a bag.

http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/DeptC...sp?deptcode=41

Thanks, but how many layers are they? I looked at the site and couldn't
find it. (I may be blind this evening though. ;-) )

--
Steve

Life should *not* be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather
to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming, "WHOO HOOOOO, what a ride!"