Louis

Default New 12 Cup Widemouth Kitchenaid Food Processor - too good to be true???

I was all set to buy the KitchenAid 11-Cup Food Processor that has been
selling for about $200.00 when I noticed that Kitchenaid has just come out
with a new Ultra Wide Mouth 12-cup model. About the only complaint I've
read about the 11-cup model is the narrow feed tube.

So this must be good plus the extra capacity and a more powerful motor - 700
watts. But then I see the price and it is selling for considerably less at
around $160.00. I looked further on the Kitchenaid website and I see it
weighs less too, 16 pounds verses almost 21 pounds for the 11-Cup model.

Something doesn't feel right here. So does anyone have any experience with
this new model or no what's going on?

Thanks!

Louis