Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Nut roasters?

Hello folks,
I am looking for a small sized nut roaster. I have found units
online that handle about 30 lbs at a time and cost $1700+. I have
also found some coffee roasters for less then $1000, but they only
handle 1/2 lb at a time. Does anyone know of something in between?
A 5 or 10 lb capacity would be enough for my purposes. I'll be
roasting both peanuts and various tree nuts.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Tue 30 Jun 2009 01:15:27p, told us...

http://www.mysimon.com/9000-10976_8-...d-nut+roasters

--
Wayne Boatwright
Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or

Any DIY coffee roasters in the DC or NoVA area? [email protected] General Cooking 2 11-11-2014 10:57 PM
The Roasters are Back!!! Christine Dabney General Cooking 3 27-07-2007 11:57 AM
roasters higgledy General Cooking 20 20-11-2006 04:43 PM
Oval covered Roasters Doug Weller General Cooking 12 07-10-2005 06:59 PM
Electric roasters Scotty General Cooking 16 18-12-2004 02:39 PM