Old 03-07-2007, 05:49 AM posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Ping: Larry - your remodeling pic

Larry, I've perused your posting pictures of your kitchen remodeling
looking for one particular picture where you said you had the
contractor add an extra couple of sockets/outlet.

I'm getting ready to put a laptop in the kitchen, even though it's
wireless, I want to run some plug-ins to it. I'll be placing it at
the far end of the cabinet; furtherst away - probably about 7-8" from
the wall, or closest outlet at the present time.

Thanks, Larry.
Dee

Old 03-07-2007, 04:53 PM posted to rec.food.equipment

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:49:03 -0700, Dee Dee wrote:

Larry, I've perused your posting pictures of your kitchen remodeling
looking for one particular picture where you said you had the
contractor add an extra couple of sockets/outlet.

Hmmm -- what are you trying to see?

I had quad outlets added at both ends of the bay window countertop, and dual
outlets between the main work counter and the raised bar-counter.

Pictures of these outlets in various stages are in the shots from 2/7/06 and
2/3/06. More raw preparation pictures are on the 1/18 and 1/16 pages.

-- Larry
Old 03-07-2007, 04:59 PM posted to rec.food.equipment

On Jul 3, 11:53 am, pltrgyst wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:49:03 -0700, Dee Dee wrote:
Larry, I've perused your posting pictures of your kitchen remodeling
looking for one particular picture where you said you had the
contractor add an extra couple of sockets/outlet.

Hmmm -- what are you trying to see?

I had quad outlets added at both ends of the bay window countertop, and dual
outlets between the main work counter and the raised bar-counter.

Pictures of these outlets in various stages are in the shots from 2/7/06 and
2/3/06. More raw preparation pictures are on the 1/18 and 1/16 pages.

-- Larry

Thanks, Larry. I'll look later - on my way to town grocery shopping.
Will let you know if I don't see what I'm looking for.
Dee

Old 04-07-2007, 03:19 AM posted to rec.food.equipment

On Jul 3, 11:59 am, Dee Dee wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:53 am, pltrgyst wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:49:03 -0700, Dee Dee wrote:
Larry, I've perused your posting pictures of your kitchen remodeling
looking for one particular picture where you said you had the
contractor add an extra couple of sockets/outlet.

Hmmm -- what are you trying to see?

I had quad outlets added at both ends of the bay window countertop, and dual
outlets between the main work counter and the raised bar-counter.

Pictures of these outlets in various stages are in the shots from 2/7/06 and
2/3/06. More raw preparation pictures are on the 1/18 and 1/16 pages.

-- Larry

Thanks, Larry. I'll look later - on my way to town grocery shopping.
Will let you know if I don't see what I'm looking for.
Dee

I must've been thinking it was your site, but I went through again and
looked at every picture and don't see it. Darn!
Oh,well. DH will come up with something innovative, I'm sure.

Enjoy the 4th.
Dee