Old 03-07-2007, 04:53 PM posted to rec.food.equipment
pltrgyst[_1_] pltrgyst[_1_] is offline

Default Ping: Larry - your remodeling pic

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:49:03 -0700, Dee Dee wrote:

Larry, I've perused your posting pictures of your kitchen remodeling
looking for one particular picture where you said you had the
contractor add an extra couple of sockets/outlet.

Hmmm -- what are you trying to see?

I had quad outlets added at both ends of the bay window countertop, and dual
outlets between the main work counter and the raised bar-counter.

Pictures of these outlets in various stages are in the shots from 2/7/06 and
2/3/06. More raw preparation pictures are on the 1/18 and 1/16 pages.

-- Larry