Default La Marzocco LineA Broken Banjo Tube

I am in the process or refurbishing a La Marzocco LineA 3 group
espresso machine. Up until now it has been going very smoothly.

While trying to remove the banjo bolt from the group head I broke the
banjo tube where the pipe meets the circular fitting.

This part is back ordered for 4-6 weeks. Does anyone know if this sort
of thing is repairable? I have heard of people doing modifications to
their banjo tubes so I was thinking maybe I could fix this one,at least
temporarily.

If not I will just block off that group for now.

TIA,
Tim

conrad

The fittings on the TL27 banjo tube are silver brazed and can be
repaired. I have made my own different length tubes by purchasing the
fittings at either end from ESI . The part numbers for the fittings
were L100/2 and L100/4. Good Luck there is always a way.

broken puer cha bing Tea 17 22-03-2007 08:50 AM
broken china Dave Smith General Cooking 169 06-01-2006 10:40 PM
One 10" Tube Cake Pan = How Many 4" Mini Tube Pans? Finocchio568 General Cooking 8 13-12-2004 10:10 AM
One 10" Tube Cake Pan = How Many 4" Mini Tube Pans? Finocchio568 Baking 2 13-12-2004 03:09 AM
sci.environment.waste,rec.food.restaurants,alt.banjo,rec.sport.hockey.field,alt.alien.research . Restaurants 0 17-06-2004 11:58 AM