Default La Marzocco LineA Broken Banjo Tube

I am in the process or refurbishing a La Marzocco LineA 3 group
espresso machine. Up until now it has been going very smoothly.

While trying to remove the banjo bolt from the group head I broke the
banjo tube where the pipe meets the circular fitting.

This part is back ordered for 4-6 weeks. Does anyone know if this sort
of thing is repairable? I have heard of people doing modifications to
their banjo tubes so I was thinking maybe I could fix this one,at least
temporarily.

If not I will just block off that group for now.

TIA,
Tim