Smokeyone

Default gaggia expresso machines

My old gaggia has called it a day so I am on the look out for a new
one. Any suugestions please for the best place to purchase in the UK.
I have checked web sites and even looked up the argos catalogue but it
is sometimes difficult to compare their range of machines. Argos
appears to be the cheapest but it might not be the same machine as
elsewhere.

Thanks

Smokeyone

I'LL TAKE AN EXPRESSO Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 3 02-08-2016 02:23 PM
descaling a Gaggia expresso machine zxcvbob General Cooking 9 09-07-2006 01:46 AM
Decaf expresso? splitload Coffee 2 14-02-2006 11:18 PM
gaggia machines London Chap Coffee 0 25-01-2006 05:18 PM
Expresso in Harrisonburg? Tom Coffee 1 02-12-2005 02:08 PM