Chris

In article >,
says...
> My old gaggia has called it a day so I am on the look out for a new
> one. Any suugestions please for the best place to purchase in the UK.
> I have checked web sites and even looked up the argos catalogue but it
> is sometimes difficult to compare their range of machines. Argos
> appears to be the cheapest but it might not be the same machine as
> elsewhere.
>
> Thanks
>
> Smokeyone

The La Pavoni online shop is pretty cheap:

http://www.lapavoni.it/default2.asp

Or the Italian outlet:

http://www.italy-outlet.com/boi/welcome.html

Although I think they may only do big machines

Ex Display on Ebay (with top feedback)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...671&item=43341
66857&rd=1&tc=photo

Classic's & Baby's consistantly get the best reviews.

Pip pip
--
Chris Notton
Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email