Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair

Default I'LL TAKE AN EXPRESSO

Want to start off your day with a bang and grammatically correctly at
the same time? Get an espresso. The word "expresso" doesn't exist.

Correct usage noted above for all my pop culture friends. ;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:52:44 AM UTC-5, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> Want to start off your day with a bang and grammatically correctly at
> the same time? Get an espresso. The word "expresso" doesn't exist.
>
> Correct usage noted above for all my pop culture friends. ;-)

I was gonna say! A BLIND patient in one of my nursing clinical pointed this out to me as I got her a "espresso" ice cream cup!! As I brought it to her I annouced "Here's your expresso ice cream!" and she told me to look at the lid and find the 'x' on the lid's labe! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking

Default I'LL TAKE AN EXPRESSO i.e.. a QUICKIE

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 06:52:40 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
> wrote:

>Want to start off your day with a bang and grammatically correctly at
>the same time? Get an espresso. The word "expresso" doesn't exist.
>
>Correct usage noted above for all my pop culture friends. ;-)

Hoss shit, KKKoloon....expresso is English for the Afro-Eyetalian wop
term 'espresso'.
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking

On 7/31/2016 10:07 AM, NEMO wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 06:52:40 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
> > wrote:
>
>> Want to start off your day with a bang and grammatically correctly at
>> the same time? Get an espresso. The word "expresso" doesn't exist.
>>
>> Correct usage noted above for all my pop culture friends. ;-)

> Hoss shit, KKKoloon....expresso is English for the Afro-Eyetalian wop
> term 'espresso'.

More racist bullschist, Miss Recktum?
Even the smallest Italian has a cock longer than boats can travel, you
wornout whore.
If you got ****ed by one, he would stick it up yer colostomy hole only
to find it coming out yer filthy mouth!
LOL

Expresso coffee. Jacobb Coffee 2 13-03-2018 05:15 AM
cleaning stovetop expresso pot Megmugs Cooking Equipment 0 12-07-2011 05:11 PM
Decaf expresso? splitload Coffee 2 14-02-2006 10:18 PM
Expresso in Harrisonburg? Tom Coffee 1 02-12-2005 01:08 PM
Expresso makers? [email protected] Cooking Equipment 2 01-12-2003 04:23 PM