Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
splitload

Default Decaf expresso?

Is there such a thing as decaf expresso? My wife cannot drink caffinated
coffee due to past surgery and misses her shots.

Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
NorthernBloke

Several.

the quality varies though, try the ready ground:

http://www.coffeecravings.com/espres...cfl021DGROUND/
http://www.coffeecravings.com/espres...acas/cfl55195/

or green:
http://www.1st-line.net/cgi-bin/cate...1lb&type=store

I have tried green beans in the past - using the water treated bean.
some were very drinkable - play around with roasting your own and
you'll keep improving the flavour.

Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

we have an organic swiss water espressso that is nice as a shot or in a
latte
http://www.jerseyshorecoffeeroasters.com/

Expresso coffee. Jacobb Coffee 2 13-03-2018 05:15 AM
I'LL TAKE AN EXPRESSO Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 3 02-08-2016 02:23 PM
cleaning stovetop expresso pot Megmugs Cooking Equipment 0 12-07-2011 05:11 PM
Expresso in Harrisonburg? Tom Coffee 1 02-12-2005 01:08 PM
Expresso makers? [email protected] Cooking Equipment 2 01-12-2003 04:23 PM