Old 21-01-2018, 06:01 PM posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Lemon Delights

The Lemon Delights are a candied lemon slice encased is 564%
dark chocolate. These are handmade in Valencia Spain and 5.4 oz. 140
grams in the USA at the Rainbow Grocery in San Francisco they cost
US $8.95
Strangely they are worth the money.
About once or twice a year I decide to indulge myself in
these choice morsels.

I really love the taste of lemon against the chocolate.
Here we used to see a very nice dark Chocolate bar with lemon
and almond but that Luscious Lemon bar has not been available for
over a year. If I could eat dairy products then there is at least
one bar with lemon and lemon salt but eating a tiny portion gave me
a sore throat as it is white chocolate which is quite delicious
but which gives me a sore throat due to my allergies and food sensitivities.

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com

Old 06-03-2018, 06:27 AM
Member

Location: India

Mix flour, margarine, and pecans.
Pat into a 13x9 inch baking dish and bake 15 minutes at 375 degrees; cool.
Beat 1 cup Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and cream cheese until fluffy.
Spread evenly on nut crust.
Stir together pudding mix, lemon juice and milk; when thickened, spread over the second layer.
Spread remaining container of Cool Whip evenly over top.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours.

Angel Delights Oh Deer Recipes (moderated) 0 24-08-2008 03:51 AM
Easy Pear Delights cheer316 Recipes (moderated) 0 10-06-2008 02:47 AM
Friday's Dinner Delights! kilikini General Cooking 3 23-08-2006 10:29 PM
Cheesecake Delights Duckie Recipes 0 24-09-2005 04:35 PM
Pecan Delights 7 Hawks Recipes 0 30-06-2005 02:01 AM