Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Lemon Delights

The Lemon Delights are a candied lemon slice encased is 564%
dark chocolate. These are handmade in Valencia Spain and 5.4 oz. 140
grams in the USA at the Rainbow Grocery in San Francisco they cost
US $8.95
Strangely they are worth the money.
About once or twice a year I decide to indulge myself in
these choice morsels.

I really love the taste of lemon against the chocolate.
Here we used to see a very nice dark Chocolate bar with lemon
and almond but that Luscious Lemon bar has not been available for
over a year. If I could eat dairy products then there is at least
one bar with lemon and lemon salt but eating a tiny portion gave me
a sore throat as it is white chocolate which is quite delicious
but which gives me a sore throat due to my allergies and food sensitivities.

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

On 01/21/2018 10:01 AM, Bobbie Sellers wrote:
A little error corrected below.
> Â*Â*Â*Â*The Lemon Delights are a candied lemon slice encased is 56%
> dark chocolate.Â* These are handmade in Valencia Spain and 5.4 oz. 140
> grams in the USA at the Rainbow Grocery in San Francisco they cost
> US $8.95
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Strangely they are worth the money.
> Â*Â*Â*Â*About once or twice a year I decide to indulge myself in
> these choice morsels.
>
> Â*Â*Â*Â*I really love the taste of lemon against the chocolate.
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Here we used to see a very nice dark Chocolate bar with lemon
> and almond but that Luscious Lemon bar has not been available for
> over a year.Â* If I could eat dairy products then there is at least
> one bar with lemon and lemon salt but eating a tiny portion gave me
> a sore throat as it is white chocolate which is quite delicious
> but which gives me a sore throat due to my allergies and food
> sensitivities.
>
> Â*Â*Â*Â*bliss

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com
Member

Location: India

Mix flour, margarine, and pecans.
Pat into a 13x9 inch baking dish and bake 15 minutes at 375 degrees; cool.
Beat 1 cup Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and cream cheese until fluffy.
Spread evenly on nut crust.
Stir together pudding mix, lemon juice and milk; when thickened, spread over the second layer.
Spread remaining container of Cool Whip evenly over top.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

On 3/5/18 10:27 PM, hotshaperbelt wrote:
> Mix flour, margarine, and pecans.
> Pat into a 13x9 inch baking dish and bake 15 minutes at 375 degrees;
> cool.
> Beat 1 cup Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and cream cheese until fluffy.
> Spread evenly on nut crust.
> Stir together pudding mix, lemon juice and milk; when thickened, spread
> over the second layer.
> Spread remaining container of Cool Whip evenly over top.
> Refrigerate at least 4 hours.

I see no cocoa nor other form of chocolate in the
recipe so it is off topic. Aside from that your recipe is
full of several items of that cause untoward reactions
on my ingestion. Presuming that is wheat flour, real
cream cheese and animal derived milk.
Recipe is missing several amounts.

Good luck! Keep working on your recipe
transcription and post to a more topical newsgroup.

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com

Angel Delights Oh Deer Recipes (moderated) 0 24-08-2008 03:51 AM
Easy Pear Delights cheer316 Recipes (moderated) 0 10-06-2008 02:47 AM
Friday's Dinner Delights! kilikini General Cooking 3 23-08-2006 10:29 PM
Cheesecake Delights Duckie ® Recipes 0 24-09-2005 04:35 PM
Pecan Delights 7 Hawks Recipes 0 30-06-2005 02:01 AM