Posted to rec.food.chocolate
Bobbie Sellers Bobbie Sellers is offline

Default Lemon Delights

The Lemon Delights are a candied lemon slice encased is 564%
dark chocolate. These are handmade in Valencia Spain and 5.4 oz. 140
grams in the USA at the Rainbow Grocery in San Francisco they cost
US $8.95
Strangely they are worth the money.
About once or twice a year I decide to indulge myself in
these choice morsels.

I really love the taste of lemon against the chocolate.
Here we used to see a very nice dark Chocolate bar with lemon
and almond but that Luscious Lemon bar has not been available for
over a year. If I could eat dairy products then there is at least
one bar with lemon and lemon salt but eating a tiny portion gave me
a sore throat as it is white chocolate which is quite delicious
but which gives me a sore throat due to my allergies and food sensitivities.

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com