Old 03-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Member

Default Which chocolate is most popular now a days?

Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular

Old 03-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Member

Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. But i thing still dark chocolates are most popular
Old 06-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himali View Post
Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular
why are you ask so many times chocolate question only..?
any problem with you for chocolate-products...
Old 07-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Senior Member

You should go for Liquid Chocolate it produces from the finest ingredients, using the highest quality from Belgium.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:34 AM
Banned

Location: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himali View Post
Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular
Cadbury is the only one who have different flavor available in the market.

pest services Brisbane

Last edited by judy32 : 05-07-2013 at 05:04 PM

Old 27-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himali View Post
Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular
If you’ve given up chocolate in the name of lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol, you may have been unwittingly sacrificing the sweet treat for nothing. Quelle tragique! While it’s true that chocolate contains cocoa butter, which is high in saturated fat, much of the fat comes from stearic acid, which doesn’t act like saturated fat.

uswahboutique.com / everton tickets / / urdu shairy / urdu poetry

Last edited by Alastair : 27-03-2015 at 06:13 PM
Old 30-03-2018, 07:56 AM
Member

Location: India

Especially after coming back from a trip to Asia, chocolate professionals are getting inspired by the challenge. Many chocolatiers now try to include strong flavors like miso, wasabi and soy sauce into truffles and bonbons. Caramel is often the key to make everything go well together. Matcha green tea is also another popular flavor.