Old 03-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Member

Default Which chocolate is most popular now a days?

Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular

Old 03-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Member

Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. But i thing still dark chocolates are most popular
Old 06-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himali View Post
Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular
why are you ask so many times chocolate question only..?
any problem with you for chocolate-products...
Old 07-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Senior Member