Alastair Alastair is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himali View Post
Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular
If you’ve given up chocolate in the name of lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol, you may have been unwittingly sacrificing the sweet treat for nothing. Quelle tragique! While it’s true that chocolate contains cocoa butter, which is high in saturated fat, much of the fat comes from stearic acid, which doesn’t act like saturated fat.

uswahboutique.com / everton tickets / / urdu shairy / urdu poetry

Last edited by Alastair : 27-03-2015 at 06:13 PM