Old 18-12-2015, 01:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 5th Most Popular Girl's Name - Mia

5. Mia
It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
(me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing—Mia is
très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
become such a girl name du jour.
See "Meeiskite"
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...ridged-version
Meeiskite is used tongue-in-cheek, actually when spoken it means
exactly the opposite.

Old 18-12-2015, 01:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg
Old 18-12-2015, 01:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/18/2015 8:34 AM, Gary wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:

5. Mia
It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
(me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing—Mia is
très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
become such a girl name du jour.

LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg

She's definitely a cutie.

Jill
Old 18-12-2015, 04:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 7:35:15 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:

5. Mia
It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
(me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing--Mia is
très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
become such a girl name du jour.

LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg

I can't see your pic. Here's all *I* see!!

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...65971271_o.jpg

Tinypic is broken, for me, on a real computer, WinXP Pro SP3. Tinypic probably optimized their wensites to all the CELL PHONE users, and blew up their site for me! :-( I used to use them for years, to host my pics online. No more!! :-(

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...
Old 19-12-2015, 11:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

5. Mia
It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
(me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing—Mia is
très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
become such a girl name du jour.

LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg

She's definitely a cutie.

Still doing well too (whew) after her birthday on Thursday. I'm still
trying to figure out if she turned 7 or 8 years old. The birth
certificates aren't accurate. Pet stores just give you any one they
have when they sell you one. Mia was a rescue when I got her. The guy
still had the birth certificate. It said she was a HE. So all the time
this family had her, she had a boys name. lol He was shocked when I
told him it was a girl then showed him the difference. oh well

Regardless she has lived longer than the other 3 I've had. I'm very
thankful for that.

Old 19-12-2015, 11:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

[...]

That was one of the names I had considered for my daughter but with our
short last name, I decided that a longer first name would be better.

Old 19-12-2015, 12:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/19/2015 6:50 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

Brooklyn1 wrote:

[...]

I like your daughters name. I have no idea how my mom settled on the
name Jill.

Jill

Old 19-12-2015, 06:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

5. Mia
It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
(me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing--Mia is
très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
become such a girl name du jour.

LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg

I can't see your pic. Here's all *I* see!!

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...65971271_o.jpg

Tinypic is broken, for me, on a real computer, WinXP Pro SP3. Tinypic
probably optimized their wensites to all the CELL PHONE users, and blew up
their site for me! :-( I used to use them for years, to host my pics
online. No more!! :-(

Worked fine on my non-cellphone - Win 7 desktop.

It's definitely not optimized for mobile devices. It's designed to
sell ad space.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old 19-12-2015, 07:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/19/2015 10:08 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
Is your bother's name John or Jack?

-sw

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that the subhuman virus stalked poor Omelet right of the net!

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

The facebook group is much more pleasant.

Only because you cower there in mortal fear of being booted by the admins.

You're _done_ here virus, I mean really done.

Old 23-12-2015, 01:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/19/2015 12:08 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 07:12:24 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

I like your daughters name. I have no idea how my mom settled on the
name Jill.

Is your bother's name John or Jack?

-sw

Not even! (I still had to endure many of those jokes.) When I was 12 I
went to school with a pair of fraternal twins named Jack & Jill. I
can't imagine what that must have been like. Parents sometimes think
they're being cute when all they're really doing is setting up their
kids to be the butt of a joke.

I recently read a book where the main character was named Mae-June, her
middle name was July. I gather people actually do things like that to
their children.

Jill
Old 23-12-2015, 03:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

5. Mia
It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
(me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing--Mia is
très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
become such a girl name du jour.

LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg

I can't see your pic. Here's all *I* see!!

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...65971271_o.jpg

Tinypic is broken, for me, on a real computer, WinXP Pro SP3. Tinypic probably optimized their wensites to all the CELL PHONE users, and blew up their site for me! :-( I used to use them for years, to host my pics online. No more!! :-(

Perhaps Gary would prefer that the newsgroup's most infamous ****** *not* be
staring at Tinypics of his "little girl."

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Old 23-12-2015, 03:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:

Perhaps Gary would prefer that the newsgroup's most infamous ****** *not* be
staring at Tinypics of his "little girl."

LOL! If John gets his kicks looking at Mia, I don't care. pervert!

Meanwhile, his WindowsXP isn't his problem, it's his browser software.
He should easily be able to send and view pictures via tinypic.com. I
still do using Win98 and Firefox 1.o. hahaha

He could also download any version of Free Agent if he really wanted
to.
Old 23-12-2015, 04:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

When I was 12 I
went to school with a pair of fraternal twins named Jack & Jill. I
can't imagine what that must have been like.

LOL!

Have I Got A Girl For Andy. . . Brooklyn1 General Cooking 10 14-01-2012 03:33 AM
You Go, Girl! Terry Pulliam Burd[_5_] General Cooking 29 10-03-2011 05:50 PM
Buy that girl some eye drops! zxcvbob General Cooking 4 11-06-2010 07:26 PM
girl power AngelsBaby General Cooking 11 19-04-2006 05:47 PM
Help a girl out.... suezeeque Beer 15 02-12-2005 04:42 AM