FoodBanter.com

-   Chocolate (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/)
-   -   Which chocolate is most popular now a days? (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/423921-chocolate-most-popular-now.html)

Himali 03-05-2013 11:11 AM

Which chocolate is most popular now a days?

Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular

sachishah 03-05-2013 01:05 PM

Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. But i thing still dark chocolates are most popular

devacharya 06-05-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Himali (Post 1831844)
Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular

why are you ask so many times chocolate question only..?
any problem with you for chocolate-products...

goodfood 07-05-2013 07:41 AM

You should go for Liquid Chocolate it produces from the finest ingredients, using the highest quality from Belgium.

judy32 04-07-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Himali (Post 1831844)
Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular

Cadbury is the only one who have different flavor available in the market.

pest services Brisbane

Alastair 27-08-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Himali (Post 1831844)
Now a days lots of flavour chocolates are available in the market. i want to buy a chocolates for my sister so can you tell me which is most popular

If you’ve given up chocolate in the name of lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol, you may have been unwittingly sacrificing the sweet treat for nothing. Quelle tragique! While it’s true that chocolate contains cocoa butter, which is high in saturated fat, much of the fat comes from stearic acid, which doesn’t act like saturated fat.

uswahboutique.com / everton tickets / / urdu shairy / urdu poetry

hotshaperbelt 30-03-2018 07:56 AM

Especially after coming back from a trip to Asia, chocolate professionals are getting inspired by the challenge. Many chocolatiers now try to include strong flavors like miso, wasabi and soy sauce into truffles and bonbons. Caramel is often the key to make everything go well together. Matcha green tea is also another popular flavor.