Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Buying online

Has anyone purchased from Groggle http://www.groggle.net ? It has some
good beers but tends to be a little wine orientated.

BevMo http://www.bevmo.com is good too but mainly serves California.

Where do the regulars go online?

Nick

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Yeah Groggle http://www.groggle.net is getting better. I started using
it a few months ago. The times I've used it buy some Belgiums it's
found what I was after. Apparently you will be able to search via your
nearest local store soon. Hope they include my neighborhood.

Cheers

Nick wrote:
> Has anyone purchased from Groggle http://www.groggle.net ? It has some
> good beers but tends to be a little wine orientated.
>
> BevMo http://www.bevmo.com is good too but mainly serves California.
>
> Where do the regulars go online?
>
> Nick

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Buying online - EWurope

"Nick" > skrev i meddelandet
ps.com...
> Has anyone purchased from Groggle http://www.groggle.net ? It has
> some
> good beers but tends to be a little wine orientated.
>
> BevMo http://www.bevmo.com is good too but mainly serves
> California.
>
> Where do the regulars go online?

It seems stupid to ship a beer from Europe to USA just to ship it
back to Europe - where can I order Belgian beer online within the EU?

Marcus

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

You could always try here - http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/ and I think
there is a number of sites based in Belgium.

Doesn't look like you will have long to wait though -
http://www.groggle.co.uk

Marcus Räder wrote:

> It seems stupid to ship a beer from Europe to USA just to ship it
> back to Europe - where can I order Belgian beer online within the EU?
>
> Marcus

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

> skrev i meddelandet
ups.com...
>You could always try here - http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/ and I
>think
>there is a number of sites based in Belgium.

? Isn't that a UK store, only shipping to UK? I didn't manage to find
a single link to any other online store =(

> Doesn't look like you will have long to wait though -
> http://www.groggle.co.uk

Let's hope it won't be only UK as well...