Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Buying Matcha online

Has anyone found a good online source for larger packages of Matcha? It's
about 30 miles round trip for me to make a run to Little Tokyo in LA and we
go through 2 of those little tins a week. Thanks for any suggestions.

~Semper Fi~
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

http://www.teanobi.com/products/powder.html

> Looks ok, expensive though, but matcha is expensive.... going through 2
> of those little tins a week is... a lot!

Thanks. Marshal,

I've ordered some from http://houdeasianart.com/ We'll see how it is.

~Semper Fi~
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Dec 4, 12:19 am, wrote:
> "MarshalN" > wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > Has anyone found a good online source for larger packages of Matcha?
> > > It's about 30 miles round trip for me to make a run to Little Tokyo in
> > > LA and we go through 2 of those little tins a week. Thanks for any
> > > suggestions.

> > I googled and found this

> >http://www.teanobi.com/products/powder.html

> > Looks ok, expensive though, but matcha is expensive.... going through 2
> > of those little tins a week is... a lot!Thanks. Marshal,

> I've ordered some fromhttp://houdeasianart.com/We'll see how it is.
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
>
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! !
> ~Semper Fi~

I get it from
http://www.o-cha.com/green-teas/matc...red-green-tea/ and it's
quite good, as far as I can tell.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Alex" > wrote:
> On Dec 4, 12:19 am, wrote:

> > > I googled and found this

> > >http://www.teanobi.com/products/powder.html

> > > Looks ok, expensive though, but matcha is expensive.... going through
> > > 2 of those little tins a week is... a lot!Thanks. Marshal,

> > I've ordered some from http://houdeasianart.com/We'll see how it is.
> >

> I get it from
> http://www.o-cha.com/green-teas/matc...red-green-tea/ and it's
> quite good, as far as I can tell.

Thanks, Alex, Marsha and whoever posted houdeasianart.com.

~Semper Fi~

buying sushi online? Ken Blake[_2_] Sushi 0 23-02-2012 05:52 PM
Buying online Nick Beer 4 31-10-2006 02:37 PM
Buying cinnamon online Doug Weller Baking 8 10-12-2005 07:45 PM
Buying cinnamon online Doug Weller General Cooking 10 10-12-2005 07:45 PM
Buying Roquefort cheese online Linda General Cooking 22 30-05-2004 02:41 AM