Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default buying sushi online?

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:02:59 -0500, Viktor Kashen
> wrote:

> Anyone ever order from Sushinut? I ordered some soft shelled crabs and
> they were awesome, but I haven't tried the fish yet. any reviews?
>
> http://www.sushinut.com/

As far as I can see, on that web site, you can *not* buy sushi. And as
far as I know, there are also no other web sites where you can buy
sushi. And if there were, I would not want to buy online sushi; even
it were only one day old, it would have suffered terribly in that day.

What this web site apparently sells is fish and other seafood suitable
for *making* sushi yourself. I have no interest in making sushi
myself, primarily for two reasons:

1. No matter how much I practiced, my skills would never be equal to
those of a professional.

2. One of the main things I like so much about sushi is the variety of
different fish and seafood I can get at a single meal, If I were to
buy fish at a place like this and have to buy a pound of each kind of
fish, I couldn't buy lots of kinds because I would get far too much of
each kind.

And one additional point about this particular web site: they sell
only few types of fish and seafood. I want more types.

--
Ken Blake

Buying Matcha online [email protected] Tea 4 04-12-2006 09:30 PM
Buying online Nick Beer 4 31-10-2006 02:37 PM
Buying Sushi to eat at home Rock Chick Sushi 9 29-07-2006 03:17 AM
Buying cinnamon online Doug Weller Baking 8 10-12-2005 07:45 PM
Buying cinnamon online Doug Weller General Cooking 10 10-12-2005 07:45 PM