Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Heavy_Smoker

Default Cornish Hens?

Anyone ever smoked cornish Hens.

Whilst I was picking up some Ribs, a couple of Cornish Hens
volunteered for dinner. I decided to take them up on it.

Should I cut them in half like chickens?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Smoke on.

--
Better living through smoking.

Cornish hens ChattyCathy General Cooking 52 29-11-2010 04:06 PM
Herbed Cornish Hens Duckie ® Recipes 0 05-12-2005 09:01 PM
Cornish Game Hens Linda and Ron Audet Recipes (moderated) 0 14-01-2005 04:03 AM
How To Clean Cornish Hens Lou Vincze General Cooking 0 14-01-2005 01:15 AM