Abe

Default Charcoal chimney large than Weber?

Anyone know of a chimney that holds something like 1 1/2 times what
the Weber chimney holds? I've googled around and haven't been able to
find one.

Thanks
Edwin Pawlowski

"Abe" > wrote in message
> Anyone know of a chimney that holds something like 1 1/2 times what
> the Weber chimney holds? I've googled around and haven't been able to
> find one.

Two chimneys.

Abe

>> Anyone know of a chimney that holds something like 1 1/2 times what
>> the Weber chimney holds? I've googled around and haven't been able to
>> find one.

>Two chimneys.

Smartypants ;-))

Abe > wrote:
> >> Anyone know of a chimney that holds something like 1 1/2 times what
> >> the Weber chimney holds? I've googled around and haven't been able to
> >> find one.

> >Two chimneys.

> Smartypants ;-))

But Ed's really right. Unless ya wanna improvise, which is always a good
idea. In which case, let us know whatcha did!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Abe

>>>Two chimneys.

>>Smartypants ;-))

>But Ed's really right. Unless ya wanna improvise, which is always a good
>idea. In which case, let us know whatcha did!

As usual, Ed pointed out the most straighforward solution, and I had a
"I should've had a V-8" moment.

Paddy

Prat

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Abe" > wrote in message
>> Anyone know of a chimney that holds something like 1 1/2 times what
>> the Weber chimney holds? I've googled around and haven't been able to
>> find one.

> Two chimneys.

I don't know of any. I made my own out of a galvanized bucket and a
Weber Smokey Joe charcoal grate. Looks like a rocket engine when it is
is fired up.

Leacha

This one holds a pound more than the weber. It'll be cheaper to just
use 2 webers.

http://www.barbecuebible.com/store/cool_tools.php

Charcoal Chimney Cam[_1_] Barbecue 139 12-07-2010 04:52 AM
Lump charcoal questions & Chimney help please meatnub Barbecue 27 15-07-2008 06:59 PM
Charcoal Chimney Starter not working for me Mike S. Barbecue 10 19-09-2007 04:40 AM
Weber Chimney Starter Mark Katz Barbecue 2 18-06-2007 08:40 PM
Charcoal chimney TT Barbecue 39 17-08-2004 11:29 PM