TT

Default Charcoal chimney

I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get the
chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over it.
Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.

Just thought I'd share.

-T

---

Tyler Hopper

"TT" > wrote in message news:8JSLc.44$zA4.36@lakeread04...
> I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
> sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get the
> chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
> with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
> set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over it.
> Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
> ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
> charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.
>
> Just thought I'd share.

I've used these too and think they're pretty great. I found them a while back
for $1/pack and bought all they had.

When I ran out I just started cutting small hunks off of a Dura Flame log. Takes
a little longer to light but works fine.

Now I have a dual burner propane cooker and just use that. 40K BTU starts a
chimney pretty quick. ;-)

_________
ht_redneck

Tyler Hopper

"TT" > wrote in message news:8JSLc.44$zA4.36@lakeread04...
> I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
> sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get the
> chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
> with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
> set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over it.
> Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
> ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
> charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.
>
> Just thought I'd share.

I've used these too and think they're pretty great. I found them a while back
for $1/pack and bought all they had.

When I ran out I just started cutting small hunks off of a Dura Flame log. Takes
a little longer to light but works fine.

Now I have a dual burner propane cooker and just use that. 40K BTU starts a
chimney pretty quick. ;-)

_________
ht_redneck

Larry Noah

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:22:10 -0700, "TT" > wrote:

>I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
>bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
>sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get the
>chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
>with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
>set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over it.
>Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
>ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
>charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.
>
>Just thought I'd share.
>
>-T

Your stick sounds like a Diamond to me. That is what I use. You
might think about stocking up a little. Many stores consider them a
"seasonal item". .

Next step - try some lump charcoal.

Larry Noah

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:22:10 -0700, "TT" > wrote:

>I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
>bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
>sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get the
>chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
>with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
>set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over it.
>Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
>ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
>charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.
>
>Just thought I'd share.
>
>-T

Your stick sounds like a Diamond to me. That is what I use. You
might think about stocking up a little. Many stores consider them a
"seasonal item". .

Next step - try some lump charcoal.

Dana Myers

Tyler Hopper wrote:

> When I ran out I just started cutting small hunks off of a Dura Flame log. Takes
> a little longer to light but works fine.

I've been doing that for years, using chunks of Duraflame log... I
found that pinching a corner of the chunk so it was thin makes it
easier to light.

> Now I have a dual burner propane cooker and just use that. 40K BTU starts a
> chimney pretty quick. ;-)

Heh. The Tim Allen approach? ;-)

Dana
Dana Myers

Tyler Hopper wrote:

> When I ran out I just started cutting small hunks off of a Dura Flame log. Takes
> a little longer to light but works fine.

I've been doing that for years, using chunks of Duraflame log... I
found that pinching a corner of the chunk so it was thin makes it
easier to light.

> Now I have a dual burner propane cooker and just use that. 40K BTU starts a
> chimney pretty quick. ;-)

Heh. The Tim Allen approach? ;-)

Dana
Tyler Hopper

"Dana Myers" > wrote in message
. ..
> Tyler Hopper wrote:
>
> > When I ran out I just started cutting small hunks off of a Dura Flame log.

Takes
> > a little longer to light but works fine.

> I've been doing that for years, using chunks of Duraflame log... I
> found that pinching a corner of the chunk so it was thin makes it
> easier to light.
>
> > Now I have a dual burner propane cooker and just use that. 40K BTU starts a
> > chimney pretty quick. ;-)

> Heh. The Tim Allen approach? ;-)
>
> Dana

Yeah, I can have a chimney of lump ready for grilling in about 5 min.

I use the log stuff to light off a minion pile and get a slow start. Thanks for
the pinching tip.

Tyler

Tyler Hopper

"Dana Myers" > wrote in message
. ..
> Tyler Hopper wrote:
>
> > When I ran out I just started cutting small hunks off of a Dura Flame log.

Takes
> > a little longer to light but works fine.

> I've been doing that for years, using chunks of Duraflame log... I
> found that pinching a corner of the chunk so it was thin makes it
> easier to light.
>
> > Now I have a dual burner propane cooker and just use that. 40K BTU starts a
> > chimney pretty quick. ;-)

> Heh. The Tim Allen approach? ;-)
>
> Dana

Yeah, I can have a chimney of lump ready for grilling in about 5 min.

I use the log stuff to light off a minion pile and get a slow start. Thanks for
the pinching tip.

Tyler

John O

> I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
> sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get

the
> chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
> with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
> set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over

it.
> Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
> ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
> charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.

I have one of those big Weber chimneys, and it usually takes two full
sheets, done twice to get lump started. I have a 20-year old chimney that's
only about six inches diameter, and it starts a lot faster. I think the
narrower chimney works better.

-John O

John O

> I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
> sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get

the
> chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
> with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
> set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over

it.
> Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
> ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
> charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.

I have one of those big Weber chimneys, and it usually takes two full
sheets, done twice to get lump started. I have a 20-year old chimney that's
only about six inches diameter, and it starts a lot faster. I think the
narrower chimney works better.

-John O

Tyler Hopper

"John O" > wrote in message
news

> > I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> > bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
> > sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get

> the
> > chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
> > with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
> > set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over

> it.
> > Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
> > ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
> > charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.

> I have one of those big Weber chimneys, and it usually takes two full
> sheets, done twice to get lump started. I have a 20-year old chimney that's
> only about six inches diameter, and it starts a lot faster. I think the
> narrower chimney works better.

I have the exact issue with the Weber, so thanks. I though it was me. I also use
to break up the wood/paraffin sticks and put them in the bottom. One sheet would
light them up and the chimney would light from there.

Tyler Hopper

"John O" > wrote in message
news

> > I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> > bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
> > sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get

> the
> > chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
> > with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
> > set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over

> it.
> > Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
> > ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
> > charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.

> I have one of those big Weber chimneys, and it usually takes two full
> sheets, done twice to get lump started. I have a 20-year old chimney that's
> only about six inches diameter, and it starts a lot faster. I think the
> narrower chimney works better.

I have the exact issue with the Weber, so thanks. I though it was me. I also use
to break up the wood/paraffin sticks and put them in the bottom. One sheet would
light them up and the chimney would light from there.

I've been using a chimney I made from a discarded Freon tank, worked
great.

A couple of weeks ago I was repairing some plumbing and had my MAPP
gas torch out of the shed, I used it to start a chimney full of lump,
worked fast...

Fast forward to tonight, the chimney is forgotten at a buddy's house
and I want to start a load of lump to grill some pizzas for supper on
the Weber kettle. I made a nice campfire type pile in the middle of
the grill, small pieces in the middle surrounded by good sized lumps,
and lit it directly with the MAPP gas torch. It only took 30-40
seconds of the torch pointed into the middle of the pile of lump to
set it blazing.

Nothing like simplicity.

>I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
>bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
>sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get the
>chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
>with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
>set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over it.
>Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
>ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
>charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.

Jim Rutkowski
Executive Chef
TrailerTrashAerospace

I've been using a chimney I made from a discarded Freon tank, worked
great.

A couple of weeks ago I was repairing some plumbing and had my MAPP
gas torch out of the shed, I used it to start a chimney full of lump,
worked fast...

Fast forward to tonight, the chimney is forgotten at a buddy's house
and I want to start a load of lump to grill some pizzas for supper on
the Weber kettle. I made a nice campfire type pile in the middle of
the grill, small pieces in the middle surrounded by good sized lumps,
and lit it directly with the MAPP gas torch. It only took 30-40
seconds of the torch pointed into the middle of the pile of lump to
set it blazing.

Nothing like simplicity.

>I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
>bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
>sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get the
>chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
>with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
>set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over it.
>Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
>ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
>charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.

Jim Rutkowski
Executive Chef
TrailerTrashAerospace

Chef Juke

All,

I've been using a Bernzomatic propane torch for the last year+2
months. Specifically, a ts4000 torch.

http://www.bernzomatic.com/bernzomat...es/TS4000T.jpg

I cannot over-recommend this tool as a lighting method.

If I am setting up to grill, then I put a small layer of charcoal in
the bottom of my Kamado and light it (takes about 30-60 seconds to get
most of the coals going), then once it is going I add an equal amount
of lump on top of the already burning limp.

If I am doing a low & slow, then I put a full load in, and just light
one or two lumps at the top of the pile and go from there. Again, it
takes less than a minute to get the fire started, NO CHIMNEY, NO
STARTER and one container of propane has lasted over a year.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the ONLY way to go.

Just my 2 cents worth.

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

David G.

>> I have one of those big Weber chimneys, and it usually takes two full
>> sheets, done twice to get lump started. I have a 20-year old chimney
>> that's only about six inches diameter, and it starts a lot faster. I
>> think the narrower chimney works better.

> I have the exact issue with the Weber, so thanks. I though it was me.
> I also use to break up the wood/paraffin sticks and put them in the
> bottom. One sheet would light them up and the chimney would light
> from there.

Funny....I had the exact opposite experience. I bought a cheap chimney at
the harware store a while ago...it took a couple of tries using newspaper to
get the lump burning, but worked OK. When it fell apart this spring, I went
and got the bigger Weber...I immediatly noticed that it took 5-10 minutes
less for the coals to get ready, and only two sheets of paper to get it
going instead of four. I guess the old chimney really sucked.

David G.

TT wrote:

> I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> bag of quick light briquettes,

Quick light biquettes in a chimney? <g> Sort of oxymoronic, isn't it?

While
> sheets of newspaper do work, >SNIP< newspaper
> ashes flying all around.

I always use torn up & crumpled pieces of brown paper bags (one grocery
store bag lights 3 or 4 chimney's worth). Not much ash flying around
and I can't recall the last time it didn't get the lump going in 10
minutes or less on one try...

TT wrote:

> I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> bag of quick light briquettes,

Quick light biquettes in a chimney? <g> Sort of oxymoronic, isn't it?

While
> sheets of newspaper do work, >SNIP< newspaper
> ashes flying all around.

I always use torn up & crumpled pieces of brown paper bags (one grocery
store bag lights 3 or 4 chimney's worth). Not much ash flying around
and I can't recall the last time it didn't get the lump going in 10
minutes or less on one try...

cl

"David G." wrote:

> Funny....I had the exact opposite experience. I bought a cheap chimney at
> the harware store a while ago...it took a couple of tries using newspaper to
> get the lump burning, but worked OK. When it fell apart this spring, I went
> and got the bigger Weber...I immediatly noticed that it took 5-10 minutes
> less for the coals to get ready, and only two sheets of paper to get it
> going instead of four. I guess the old chimney really sucked.

The two cheapos I use also seem to choke when I use more than a piece or
two of paper and even then it take a paper refill every so often.

We that was before I started using the 160K burner! That makes short
work of igniting it but it could be even better if I has a wider chimney
that would expose more of the lumps to direct flame.

-CAL
cl

"David G." wrote:

> Funny....I had the exact opposite experience. I bought a cheap chimney at
> the harware store a while ago...it took a couple of tries using newspaper to
> get the lump burning, but worked OK. When it fell apart this spring, I went
> and got the bigger Weber...I immediatly noticed that it took 5-10 minutes
> less for the coals to get ready, and only two sheets of paper to get it
> going instead of four. I guess the old chimney really sucked.

The two cheapos I use also seem to choke when I use more than a piece or
two of paper and even then it take a paper refill every so often.

We that was before I started using the 160K burner! That makes short
work of igniting it but it could be even better if I has a wider chimney
that would expose more of the lumps to direct flame.

-CAL
Tyler Hopper

> wrote in message
. ..
> TT wrote:
>
> > I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> > bag of quick light briquettes,

> Quick light biquettes in a chimney? <g> Sort of oxymoronic, isn't it?
>
> While
> > sheets of newspaper do work, >SNIP< newspaper
> > ashes flying all around.

> I always use torn up & crumpled pieces of brown paper bags (one grocery
> store bag lights 3 or 4 chimney's worth). Not much ash flying around
> and I can't recall the last time it didn't get the lump going in 10
> minutes or less on one try...

I started tearing up B&B lump bags before I got the propane burner. Worked quite
well.

Chef Juke,

Try this stuff once and you'll toss that propane torch in the
trash.....burns MUCH hotter.
http://www.bernzomatic.com/bernzomat...requestid=5460

>I've been using a Bernzomatic propane torch for the last year+2
>months. Specifically, a ts4000 torch.
>
>http://www.bernzomatic.com/bernzomat...es/TS4000T.jpg
>
>I cannot over-recommend this tool as a lighting method.

Jim Rutkowski
Executive Chef
TrailerTrashAerospace

Al Gartner

I saw AB (Alton Brown) today spritz his newspaper with a bit of canola oil.
Anyone try this trick?

"TT" > wrote in message news:8JSLc.44$zA4.36@lakeread04...
> I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
> sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get

the
> chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
> with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
> set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over

it.
> Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
> ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
> charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.
>
> Just thought I'd share.
>
> -T
>

> ---

Al Gartner

I saw AB (Alton Brown) today spritz his newspaper with a bit of canola oil.
Anyone try this trick?

"TT" > wrote in message news:8JSLc.44$zA4.36@lakeread04...
> I've been using a charcoal chimney for a short while now. I started with a
> bag of quick light briquettes, but now using standard briquettes. While
> sheets of newspaper do work, I've switched to a "12 minute match" to get

the
> chimney going. It's basically a 1" x 6" x 1/4" wax/paper/wood fiber stick
> with the end dipped like a match. All I do is strike, let it get burning,
> set it on the charcoal grate and then set my charcoal chimney right over

it.
> Has worked great so far, less smoke than newspaper and no more newspaper
> ashes flying all around. I found em in the grocery store right next to the
> charcoal, lighter fluid & grill accessories. $2 for a pack of 8.
>
> Just thought I'd share.
>
> -T
>

> ---

frohe

Al Gartner wrote:
> I saw AB (Alton Brown) today spritz his newspaper with a bit of
> canola oil. Anyone try this trick?

Been there, did that, didn't like it. I use the Strike A Fire Sticks.
More burn time, no ash waftin thru the air.
--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

frohe

Al Gartner wrote:
> I saw AB (Alton Brown) today spritz his newspaper with a bit of
> canola oil. Anyone try this trick?

Been there, did that, didn't like it. I use the Strike A Fire Sticks.
More burn time, no ash waftin thru the air.
--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

M&M

On 26-Jul-2004, "frohe" > wrote:

> Al Gartner wrote:
> > I saw AB (Alton Brown) today spritz his newspaper with a bit of
> > canola oil. Anyone try this trick?

> Been there, did that, didn't like it. I use the Strike A Fire Sticks.
> More burn time, no ash waftin thru the air.
> --
> -frohe
> Life is too short to be in a hurry

I use the Diamond brand fire sticks. They're cheap enough and work
well for me. I break one in half and after lighting one end of each
piece, I position them on my grill parallel to each other and about
1/2" apart, then place the chimney over them. Never fails to light
the lump.
--
M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")
Bill

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:14:45 GMT, "Al Gartner"
> wrote:

>I saw AB (Alton Brown) today spritz his newspaper with a bit of canola oil.
>Anyone try this trick?

Yes, it seems to make the paper burn a bit more slowly. But a sheet
of newsprint will usually get a chimneyfull going without it.

Bill

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:14:45 GMT, "Al Gartner"
> wrote:

>I saw AB (Alton Brown) today spritz his newspaper with a bit of canola oil.
>Anyone try this trick?

Yes, it seems to make the paper burn a bit more slowly. But a sheet
of newsprint will usually get a chimneyfull going without it.

Matthew L. Martin

Bill wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:14:45 GMT, "Al Gartner"
> > wrote:
>

>>I saw AB (Alton Brown) today spritz his newspaper with a bit of canola oil.
>>Anyone try this trick?

> Yes, it seems to make the paper burn a bit more slowly. But a sheet
> of newsprint will usually get a chimneyfull going without it.

I just place the chimney on the side burner of my clean burning,
propane, gas grill.

Matthew (who just installed a new side burner on his 9 year old Charbroil)

--
Thermodynamics for dummies: There is a game
You can't win

Matthew L. Martin

Bill wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:14:45 GMT, "Al Gartner"
> > wrote:
>

>>I saw AB (Alton Brown) today spritz his newspaper with a bit of canola oil.
>>Anyone try this trick?

> Yes, it seems to make the paper burn a bit more slowly. But a sheet
> of newsprint will usually get a chimneyfull going without it.

I just place the chimney on the side burner of my clean burning,
propane, gas grill.

Matthew (who just installed a new side burner on his 9 year old Charbroil)

--
Thermodynamics for dummies: There is a game
You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

Bob

"John O" > wrote in
news
> I have one of those big Weber chimneys, and it usually takes two full
> sheets, done twice to get lump started. I have a 20-year old chimney
> that's only about six inches diameter, and it starts a lot faster. I
> think the narrower chimney works better.
>
> -John O

I have one of those Webers - takes a lot of lump. I stick it on the side
burner on my grill and light 'er up. Don't take long.

--Bob
Bob

"John O" > wrote in
news
> I have one of those big Weber chimneys, and it usually takes two full
> sheets, done twice to get lump started. I have a 20-year old chimney
> that's only about six inches diameter, and it starts a lot faster. I
> think the narrower chimney works better.
>
> -John O

I have one of those Webers - takes a lot of lump. I stick it on the side
burner on my grill and light 'er up. Don't take long.

--Bob
MikeThibodeau

I'll post the pics to ABF shortly. I got a new weber chimney.

simply use three 1/2 sheets. crumpled enough so that they fit side by side
in the bottom of the chimny.
On occasion I have made a paper torch with the remaining 4th 1/2 sheet and
put that down the center of the lump in the chimney.
I find that if you are not paying attention the heat can cause the lump to
burn down rather quickly.
So sometimes I will top off with more lump, watch for 5 minutes and then
dump out ontop of a pile of lump on the fire box. ala minion method.
-miket

MikeThibodeau

> I'll post the pics to ABF shortly. I got a new weber chimney.

they are he:
http://home.scituateharbor.com/AFB/chimney/

not as good as I remember.
will have to do a reshoot next time.

Duwop

MikeThibodeau wrote:
>> I'll post the pics to ABF shortly. I got a new weber chimney.
>>

> they are he:
> http://home.scituateharbor.com/AFB/chimney/
>
> not as good as I remember.
> will have to do a reshoot next time.

No need, I want to see a chimney I know where to go. ;-)

Charcoal Chimney Cam[_1_] Barbecue 139 12-07-2010 04:52 AM
Lump charcoal questions & Chimney help please meatnub Barbecue 27 15-07-2008 06:59 PM
Charcoal Chimney Starter not working for me Mike S. Barbecue 10 19-09-2007 04:40 AM
Gas grills vs charcoal and Lava Charcoal Rocks or tiles or flavor bars etc? markm75 General Cooking 31 14-05-2007 05:11 AM
Charcoal chimney large than Weber? Abe Barbecue 7 24-09-2005 10:00 PM