FoodBanter.com

-   -   Charcoal chimney large than Weber? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/70188-charcoal-chimney-large-than.html)

Abe 18-09-2005 10:22 PM

Charcoal chimney large than Weber?

Anyone know of a chimney that holds something like 1 1/2 times what
the Weber chimney holds? I've googled around and haven't been able to
find one.

Thanks

Edwin Pawlowski 19-09-2005 03:34 AM

"Abe" > wrote in message
> Anyone know of a chimney that holds something like 1 1/2 times what
> the Weber chimney holds? I've googled around and haven't been able to
> find one.

Two chimneys.

Abe 19-09-2005 07:45 AM

>> Anyone know of a chimney that holds something like 1 1/2 times what
>> the Weber chimney holds? I've googled around and haven't been able to
>> find one.

>Two chimneys.

Smartypants ;-))

[email protected] 19-09-2005 07:53 AM

Abe > wrote:
> >> Anyone know of a chimney that holds something like 1 1/2 times what
> >> the Weber chimney holds? I've googled around and haven't been able to
> >> find one.

> >Two chimneys.

> Smartypants ;-))

But Ed's really right. Unless ya wanna improvise, which is always a good
idea. In which case, let us know whatcha did!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Abe 19-09-2005 10:02 AM

>>>Two chimneys.

>>Smartypants ;-))

>But Ed's really right. Unless ya wanna improvise, which is always a good
>idea. In which case, let us know whatcha did!

As usual, Ed pointed out the most straighforward solution, and I had a
"I should've had a V-8" moment.

Paddy 23-09-2005 07:18 AM

Prat

.. .

[email protected] 23-09-2005 09:55 PM

I don't know of any. I made my own out of a galvanized bucket and a
Weber Smokey Joe charcoal grate. Looks like a rocket engine when it is
is fired up.

Leacha 24-09-2005 10:00 PM

This one holds a pound more than the weber. It'll be cheaper to just
use 2 webers.

http://www.barbecuebible.com/store/cool_tools.php