Dave

Default 'Tis The Season

I hereby announce the begining of the summer 2005 barbecue season.

Gentlemen and Women.......

START YOUR GRILLS!!!!!!!!

Have a good summer.
Dave

Dave Bugg

Dave wrote:
> I hereby announce the begining of the summer 2005 barbecue season.
>
> Gentlemen and Women.......
>
> START YOUR GRILLS!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but it never ended to begin with. Besides, the beginning of summer
is June 21 for fair-weather grillers.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

BOB

"Dave" > wrote in message
news
> I hereby announce the begining of the summer 2005 barbecue season.
>
> Gentlemen and Women.......
>
> START YOUR GRILLS!!!!!!!!
>
> Have a good summer.
> Dave

Huh?

It's not summer yet, and around here the 2005 BBQ season began on
January 1.

You just a fair weather smoker?

BOB

phyteach

Dude,

I live in Buffalo, NY, and I have been grilling/Queing all along.
If you look back through my posts, I was out in single digit wx. I
agree with BOB, season started 1 January. In fact, I seved brisket and
pulled pork for my new years guests.

Scott

P.S. your enthusiasm is admirable, but there are some here who are
devoted (freakishly so if you ask my wife) to cooking this way....

Harry Demidavicius

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:10:31 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>"Dave" > wrote in message
>news
>> I hereby announce the begining of the summer 2005 barbecue season.
>>
>> Gentlemen and Women.......
>>
>> START YOUR GRILLS!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Have a good summer.
>> Dave

>Huh?
>
>It's not summer yet, and around here the 2005 BBQ season began on
>January 1.
>
>You just a fair weather smoker?
>
>BOB

I guess so - I don't start until the first Saturday in January.

Harry

Steve Calvin

phyteach wrote:

> Dude,
>
> I live in Buffalo, NY, and I have been grilling/Queing all along.
> If you look back through my posts, I was out in single digit wx. I
> agree with BOB, season started 1 January. In fact, I seved brisket and
> pulled pork for my new years guests.
>
> Scott
>
> P.S. your enthusiasm is admirable, but there are some here who are
> devoted (freakishly so if you ask my wife) to cooking this way....

Like the others who have replied, I never shutdown the grill or WSM. Why
in the world would you do that?!?

--
Steve
Alan

Too late Pal, We all started 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks late and 5 dollars short

LOL

news