Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Default Know what's in season, wherever you are

I always want to know what's in season in my area and what is
available at my local farmers market. I kept track of it by keeping a
worn photocopy of the seasonal availability which I lose several times
each season.

I created a google gadget where at a glance I can see everything
available in my area. and since it is a gadget, it can be easily
embedded into any blog or web site. The following link will bring you
to the customization screen.
http://www.gmodules.com/ig/creator?s...nal_legacy.xml

Eat fresh, eat local, and enjoy!

[moderator note: the gadget works for four states in the USA - gedge]