Posted to soc.culture.croatia,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe

Default Dalmatian tourist season late, growing season full-on

Grapes, olives, figs and lemons... Local produce doesn't get much more
flavorful than on the Peljesac Peninsula.

http://www.johnjgoddard.com/2006/07/04/234/

Posted to soc.culture.croatia,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe

johnjgoddard.com wrote:
> Grapes, olives, figs and lemons... Local produce doesn't get much more
> flavorful than on the Peljesac Peninsula.
>
> http://www.johnjgoddard.com/2006/07/04/234/

Not to mention the wonderful wine!

Larry at Morro Bay, California

Posted to soc.culture.croatia,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe

johnjgoddard.com wrote:
> Grapes, olives, figs and lemons... Local produce doesn't get much more
> flavorful than on the Peljesac Peninsula.
>
> http://www.johnjgoddard.com/2006/07/04/234/

Not to mention the wonderful wine!

Larry at Morro Bay, California

Posted to soc.culture.croatia,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe

"Larry at Morro Bay" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> johnjgoddard.com wrote:
>> Grapes, olives, figs and lemons... Local produce doesn't get much more
>> flavorful than on the Peljesac Peninsula.
>>
>> http://www.johnjgoddard.com/2006/07/04/234/

> Not to mention the wonderful wine!
>

> Larry at Morro Bay, California

Wow - doesn't John write 'deliciously'? I sooooo want to go there to eat,
drink and be merry! Major yum!

--
Syssi

End of Growing Season Brooklyn1 General Cooking 9 07-10-2016 09:38 PM
Late season harvest: November tomatoes!! John Kuthe[_2_] General Cooking 3 20-11-2011 03:24 PM
late ripening season? Tater Winemaking 3 27-08-2009 02:17 PM
Full Sail Brewing Releases Wassail Ale for the Holiday Season J. Alstrom Beer 0 19-11-2005 11:07 PM
Late Season Preserves - Garlic Jelly Leslie G Preserving 0 26-10-2003 11:34 PM