Old 22-06-2012, 02:41 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Coals question

On Jun 21, 9:06*am, "monroe, of course"
wrote:
*"Steve B" wrote:

I have yet to get ONE answer to the question. *The question was a simple
honest one, written in a form that no one could have found offensive or
contentious. *It was asked to gain knowledge. *If this is how this group is
when dealing with questions from those outside the little circle of people
who rule the group, then there is no value to coming here for a newbie. *Or
anyone else. *It is typical of the decay and demise of many usenet
newsgroups. *I come here day after day, and see no new messages. *Why is it
that a topic as popular as this has no new questions day after day? *I think
I know the answer.

I leave you to yourselves. *When I really need to know something, Google is
far far superior to the elitist snobs here. *And their sockpuppets.

I once thought there wasn't such a thing as a stupid question.
Then--along came Kent.
Your original question might not be stupid but it sure as fooch pegged
the meter for INANITY. And BLOVIATION. You even answered it for yourself
as you asked it,fer crapssake! We The Answerers had pretty much diddly
to work with here (excepting perhaps the comedic value of your post)
Setting wood on fire and cooking meat with it is,indeed,too difficult
for some folks to do. Such a fantastic demonstration of a lack of common
sense as you've shown here makes me wonder if you can handle the task
safely. Paying an 'elitist snob' to do the job for you might be the best
course of action for you.

monroe(helping to 'rule the group' through 'decay and demise' since '98)

Heh
Perfect.

Old 23-06-2012, 01:32 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jun 20, 10:23*pm, Cam wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:39:39 -0500, Usenet Support Personnel

wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:48:46 -0700, Steve B wrote:

"monroe, of course" wrote in message
.. .

"Steve B" wrote:

Look, if you don't know the answer, just say so, and then be quiet.
Opening
up your yap and making yourself look ignorant doesn't do a lot for you.

I do the best I can when the questions are of such low quality.
BTW,telling me to be quiet and shut my yap doesn't have much of a
history of success.

monroe(is yr middle name Kent,p'haps?)

Yes, asking a question related to the group's topic, and relevant, and
getting claptrap about anti gravity stuff is pretty ignorant, isn't it?

Keeping you silent is as easy as two keystrokes....... two, one...........

I agree. *These people are so inhospitable and downright mean!

PLONKAROO!!!

you're so inhospitable and downright mean!