Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

Default Coals question

On 6/20/2012 5:48 PM, Steve B wrote:
> "monroe, of > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "Steve > wrote:
>>
>>> Look, if you don't know the answer, just say so, and then be quiet.
>>> Opening
>>> up your yap and making yourself look ignorant doesn't do a lot for you.
>>>

>> I do the best I can when the questions are of such low quality.
>> BTW,telling me to be quiet and shut my yap doesn't have much of a
>> history of success.
>>
>> monroe(is yr middle name Kent,p'haps?)

> Yes, asking a question related to the group's topic, and relevant, and
> getting claptrap about anti gravity stuff is pretty ignorant, isn't it?
>
> Keeping you silent is as easy as two keystrokes....... two, one..........
> poof..........gone.............
>
> Steve

I am not sure what your purpose is around here. It sounds as you're a
newbie to barbecuing and want to learn more. We've all been there.
Lot's of tips, tricks and other valuable information can be learned from
here. Coming here and not liking someones answer and trying to tell
them be quiet is not gonna make you any friends.

It's obvious you don't know monroe well. He's been around a dozen years
or more. He has on many occasions made me chuckle or outright LOL. I
doubt I am the only one who enjoy his posts for the humor value.

Get with the program. Learn to laugh or ignore those you don't care
for. But stop bashing others you don't like. Many have been around here
for several years. You continue your bashing of others, I can guarantee
very few will be willing to offer you valuable advice. So far, you have
had very good advice to some of your questions. It's getting less and
less though. It can get to zero. But that's your choice...

BBQ
--
Vegetarian

An old Indian term for poor hunter...