Graeme...in London

Default A plug for a good guy!

Visited the Speciality and Fine Food Fair in London today and met a really
nice chap from "over the pond".

We had a long discussion regarding BBQ and my endeavours at smoking, and it
transpires that he manufactures BBQ's for the commercial market in the US.
He also manufactures a fabulous range of hot sauces, and I decided that
since he was kind enough as to supply me with a lifetimes supply of samples,
I would post his web link here.

He didn't know of this group until I informed him, but he assures me he will
post upon his return home.

http://www.bonesuckin.com/grills.html

If anyone was considering using his company, I cannot recommend his
hospitality and consideration highly enough.

Graeme

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:04:19 +0100, "Graeme...in London"
> wrote:

>http://www.bonesuckin.com/grills.html

Bone Suckin' sauce is good stuff. In the States, Linens and Things
carries t.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:04:19 +0100, "Graeme...in London"
> wrote:

>http://www.bonesuckin.com/grills.html

Bone Suckin' sauce is good stuff. In the States, Linens and Things
carries t.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:04:19 +0100, "Graeme...in London"
> wrote:

>http://www.bonesuckin.com/grills.html

Bone Suckin' sauce is good stuff. In the States, Linens and Things
carries t.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:04:19 +0100, "Graeme...in London"
> wrote:

>http://www.bonesuckin.com/grills.html

Bone Suckin' sauce is good stuff. In the States, Linens and Things
carries t.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr

David G.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:04:19 +0100, "Graeme...in London"
> > wrote:
>
>> http://www.bonesuckin.com/grills.html

> Bone Suckin' sauce is good stuff. In the States, Linens and Things
> carries t.

I'll second that......I like the stuff.

David G.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:04:19 +0100, "Graeme...in London"
> > wrote:
>
>> http://www.bonesuckin.com/grills.html

> Bone Suckin' sauce is good stuff. In the States, Linens and Things
> carries t.

I'll second that......I like the stuff.

David G.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:04:19 +0100, "Graeme...in London"
> > wrote:
>
>> http://www.bonesuckin.com/grills.html

> Bone Suckin' sauce is good stuff. In the States, Linens and Things
> carries t.

I'll second that......I like the stuff.

How To Plug An Oil Pipe brooklyn1 General Cooking 7 05-06-2010 05:35 PM
cheap plug - good news from louisiana - cross posted message couillion Barbecue 4 19-03-2006 07:48 AM
Shameless plug Musashi Sushi 5 21-08-2004 02:46 AM
Mandoline Plug levelwave General Cooking 3 15-10-2003 01:41 AM