Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How To Plug An Oil Pipe

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Plant-Ope...raulic-oil.htm

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 3, 11:31*am, brooklyn1 > wrote:
> http://en.allexperts.com/q/Plant-Ope...-2476/2010/5/f...

That stuff won't stay cold forever though. Apparently there are a lot
of special problems to deal with when you have a mile of water
weighing down on your problem.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 12:31:45 -0400, brooklyn1 wrote:

> http://en.allexperts.com/q/Plant-Ope...raulic-oil.htm

This looks like another one of those food-related posts you were
bragging yesterday, right?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 09:48:09 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Helms
> wrote:

>On Jun 3, 11:31*am, brooklyn1 > wrote:
>> http://en.allexperts.com/q/Plant-Ope...-2476/2010/5/f...

>That stuff won't stay cold forever though.

Nothing is forever. But the oil can remain frozen solid so long as
liquid nitrogen is supplied... and certainly can be long enough to
make whatever repairs/modifications without oil pouring out.

>Apparently there are a lot
>of special problems to deal with when you have a mile of water
>weighing down on your problem.

There are robots down there now, with all sorts of tools and power
lines... no biggie to send down compressed nitrogen tanks. The freeze
clamp should have already existed on the pipe... but wouldn't take
long to fabricate and install ... that drill casing could have easily
been plugged by freezing the oil long ago This procedure is done all
the time with nuclear reactors, I've done it myself many times for
routine maintenence where I worked. Didn't you click the links on
that web site? I don't know why they didn't simply pinch that pipe to
stop the flow same as one does with a garden hose... then tap in below
the pinch similar to like they do with pipes to supply water to an
icemaker... those links show how on a grand scale. I sent the info to
three different News shows but no replies, and they asked for folks to
send in suggestions... I haven't seen any on TV, there had to be many
more people with suggestions than just me... there has to be more
insidiuousness going on than we are being told.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

.... there has to be more insidiuousness going on than we are being
told.

There is. It is a plan for world depopulation. The cameras you see
everyday are not in the water. This event was pre-recorded with the
exception of the rig explosion.
Wait to be told about the 'other' huge leak.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 20:35:07 -0400, brooklyn1 wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 09:48:09 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Helms
> > wrote:
>
>>On Jun 3, 11:31*am, brooklyn1 > wrote:
>>> http://en.allexperts.com/q/Plant-Ope...-2476/2010/5/f...

>>That stuff won't stay cold forever though.

> Nothing is forever. But the oil can remain frozen solid so long as
> liquid nitrogen is supplied... and certainly can be long enough to
> make whatever repairs/modifications without oil pouring out.
>
>>Apparently there are a lot
>>of special problems to deal with when you have a mile of water
>>weighing down on your problem.

> There are robots down there now, with all sorts of tools and power
> lines... no biggie to send down compressed nitrogen tanks. The freeze
> clamp should have already existed on the pipe... but wouldn't take
> long to fabricate and install ... that drill casing could have easily
> been plugged by freezing the oil long ago This procedure is done all
> the time with nuclear reactors, I've done it myself many times for
> routine maintenence where I worked. Didn't you click the links on
> that web site? I don't know why they didn't simply pinch that pipe to
> stop the flow same as one does with a garden hose... then tap in below
> the pinch similar to like they do with pipes to supply water to an
> icemaker... those links show how on a grand scale. I sent the info to
> three different News shows but no replies, and they asked for folks to
> send in suggestions... I haven't seen any on TV, there had to be many
> more people with suggestions than just me... there has to be more
> insidiuousness going on than we are being told.

i think you should get right down there and help them, sheldon. obviously
no one there has your underwater drilling experience.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 07:36:33 -0700 (PDT), Thomas wrote:

> ... there has to be more insidiuousness going on than we are being
> told.
>
> There is. It is a plan for world depopulation. The cameras you see
> everyday are not in the water. This event was pre-recorded with the
> exception of the rig explosion.
> Wait to be told about the 'other' huge leak.

the same sound stage as the moon landing!!!

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
brooklyn1 > wrote:

> http://en.allexperts.com/q/Plant-Ope...0/5/freezing-h
> ydraulic-oil.htm

I liked Mo Rocca's recommendation from last week's "Wait, Wait, Don't
Tell Me" show--kaopectate. Otherwise known as "bottom kill", according
to Rocca.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller