FoodBanter.com

-   -   Merry Christmas y'all! (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/19558-merry-christmas-yall.html)

frohe 24-12-2003 08:07 PM

Merry Christmas y'all!

I just got back from takin the turkeys to the nursin home. Man, what a
spread them old folks are gonna enjoy tomorrow. On my way out, old Clem (97
years young) stopped me. With a twinkle in his eye that'd rival any 5 yr
old at Christmas, he told me "You be sure to tell all them folks you talk
about BBQ on the internet with that I said Thanks for teachin you how to
cook BBQ". Then he laffed a big ol belly laff. LOL! Ya gotta love it.

Anyways, 'fore I forget, hope y'all have one super Christmas full of family,
friends, good food and lots of laffs.
--
-frohe (feedin 15 folks tomorrow)
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Duwop 24-12-2003 09:07 PM

Merry Christmas y'all!

frohe wrote:
<snip nice story>
> Anyways, 'fore I forget, hope y'all have one super Christmas full of
> family, friends, good food and lots of laffs.

Likewise, froliche weinachten to all and to all a good Q.

And to many many more.

Dale

James Emanuel 25-12-2003 05:22 PM

Merry Christmas y'all!

"frohe" > wrote in message
> I just got back from takin the turkeys to the nursin home. Man, what a
> spread them old folks are gonna enjoy tomorrow. On my way out, old Clem

(97
> years young) stopped me. With a twinkle in his eye that'd rival any 5 yr
> old at Christmas, he told me "You be sure to tell all them folks you talk
> about BBQ on the internet with that I said Thanks for teachin you how to
> cook BBQ". Then he laffed a big ol belly laff. LOL! Ya gotta love it.
>
> Anyways, 'fore I forget, hope y'all have one super Christmas full of

family,
> friends, good food and lots of laffs.
> --
> -frohe (feedin 15 folks tomorrow)
> Life is too short to be in a hurry

Good on ya frohe for the trip to the nursing home with the turkeys. Merry
Christmas to you and yours.

James Emanuel, K7 with an 11# brisket with garlic and pork fat lardoons for
a relatives Christmas party