frohe

Default Merry Christmas y'all!

I just got back from takin the turkeys to the nursin home. Man, what a
spread them old folks are gonna enjoy tomorrow. On my way out, old Clem (97
years young) stopped me. With a twinkle in his eye that'd rival any 5 yr
old at Christmas, he told me "You be sure to tell all them folks you talk
about BBQ on the internet with that I said Thanks for teachin you how to
cook BBQ". Then he laffed a big ol belly laff. LOL! Ya gotta love it.

Anyways, 'fore I forget, hope y'all have one super Christmas full of family,
friends, good food and lots of laffs.
--
-frohe (feedin 15 folks tomorrow)
Life is too short to be in a hurry