Old 25-12-2006, 03:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Merry Christmas

In article ,
Graphic Queen wrote:

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or
traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or
secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful,
personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the
onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without
due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply
that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the
only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made
without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability,
religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned
terms as stated. This greeting is not subject to clarification or
withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the
original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually
implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void
where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the
wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the
usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until
the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first,
and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a
new wish at the sole discretion of the wishee.

Too funny. I'm stealing it. ;-)

Thanks!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Merry Christmas to all! (Interactive Christmas card) Omelet General Cooking 4 26-12-2006 12:40 AM
Merry Christmas! Chuck Kopsho General Cooking 2 25-12-2005 05:31 AM
Merry Christmas Pinky Winemaking 2 28-12-2003 10:56 PM
Merry Christmas y'all! frohe Barbecue 2 25-12-2003 05:22 PM