Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.cooking

Default For Christy and Alan....

All,

I only met Kili once in person, in 2004 on her and Alan's wedding day.
While it wasn't the original reason I had traveled up to Wenatchee, it
did become the most memorable event of the day.

The thing that I remember most from that weekend was Kili's her
infectious smile and laugh...it lit up the whole room.

And since then all of my contact with her has been electronic...but
she still managed to touch me with her generousity...when she heard
that I was working on some of my family tree, she took time to do some
digging and found information on my great, great, great grandparents
that I had not been able to find in a year of searching.

Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
with you...

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Godspeed Kili....
-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
http://www.chefjuke.com
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 27, 10:35*am, Chef Juke > wrote:
> All,
>
> I only met Kili once in person, in 2004 on her and Alan's wedding day.
> While it wasn't the original reason I had traveled up to Wenatchee, it
> did become the most memorable event of the day.
>
> The thing that I remember most from that weekend was Kili's her
> infectious smile and laugh...it lit up the whole room.
>
> And since then all of my contact with her has been electronic...but
> she still managed to touch me with her generousity...when she heard
> that I was working on some of my family tree, she took time to do some
> digging and found information on my great, great, great grandparents
> that I had not been able to find in a year of searching. *
>
> Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
> with you...
>
> Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA
>
> Godspeed Kili....
> -Chef Juke
> "EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"http://www.chefjuke.com

You made us cry, Juke. Beautiful slideshow, beautiful lady. Godspeed,
Kili--and comfort to you, Allan.

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.cooking

Chef Juke wrote:
> All,
>
> I only met Kili once in person, in 2004 on her and Alan's wedding day.
> While it wasn't the original reason I had traveled up to Wenatchee, it
> did become the most memorable event of the day.
>
> The thing that I remember most from that weekend was Kili's her
> infectious smile and laugh...it lit up the whole room.
>
> And since then all of my contact with her has been electronic...but
> she still managed to touch me with her generousity...when she heard
> that I was working on some of my family tree, she took time to do some
> digging and found information on my great, great, great grandparents
> that I had not been able to find in a year of searching.
>
> Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
> with you...
>
> Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA
>

> Godspeed Kili....
> -Chef Juke
> "EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
> http://www.chefjuke.com

That was so beautiful.

I've only known Kili electronically, but it was still easy to feel her
warmth through cyberspace. She is in my constant thoughts and prayers
these days. I hope she has an easy and comfortable passage.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.cooking

Chef Juke wrote:
> All,
>
> I only met Kili once in person, in 2004 on her and Alan's wedding day.
> While it wasn't the original reason I had traveled up to Wenatchee, it
> did become the most memorable event of the day.
>
> The thing that I remember most from that weekend was Kili's her
> infectious smile and laugh...it lit up the whole room.
>
> And since then all of my contact with her has been electronic...but
> she still managed to touch me with her generousity...when she heard
> that I was working on some of my family tree, she took time to do some
> digging and found information on my great, great, great grandparents
> that I had not been able to find in a year of searching.
>
> Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
> with you...
>
> Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA
>

> Godspeed Kili....
> -Chef Juke
> "EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
> http://www.chefjuke.com

What a nice tribute. I also looked into your website and think you are
very talented.

--
Nonnymus-

Suppose you were an idiot.
And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.

-Mark Twain
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.cooking
C.D C.D is offline

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA
>

> Godspeed Kili....
> -Chef Juke
> "EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
> http://www.chefjuke.com

thanks juke.
--
C.D