Old 27-12-2008, 07:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default For Alan and Christy

All,

I only met Kili once in person, in 2004 on her and Alan's wedding day.
While it wasn't the original reason I had traveled up to Wenatchee, it
did become the most memorable event of the day.

The thing that I remember most from that weekend was Kili's her
infectious smile and laugh...it lit up the whole room.

And since then all of my contact with her has been electronic...but
she still managed to touch me with her generousity...when she heard
that I was working on some of my family tree, she took time to do some
digging and found information on my great, great, great grandparents
that I had not been able to find in a year of searching.

Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
with you...

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Godspeed Kili....

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
http://www.chefjuke.com

Old 27-12-2008, 07:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chef Juke" wrote in message
[...]

That was so beautiful. While listening to the song I couldn't help but
think of everyone I've ever lost, mostly my son. Especially the line "I'll
go up to a mountain and sing, can you hear me? Can you hear me?"

A beautiful tribute. Thank you.

Cheryl

Old 27-12-2008, 08:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:09:01 -0800, Chef Juke
wrote:

Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
with you...

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Thank you. That was very well done!

Godspeed Kili....

"Ditto".

Mae West
Old 27-12-2008, 08:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chef Juke" wrote in message
All,

I only met Kili once in person, in 2004 on her and Alan's wedding day.
While it wasn't the original reason I had traveled up to Wenatchee, it
did become the most memorable event of the day.

The thing that I remember most from that weekend was Kili's her
infectious smile and laugh...it lit up the whole room.

And since then all of my contact with her has been electronic...but
she still managed to touch me with her generousity...when she heard
that I was working on some of my family tree, she took time to do some
digging and found information on my great, great, great grandparents
that I had not been able to find in a year of searching.

Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
with you...

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Thankyou. It made me cry.
Godspeed...

Sarah

Old 27-12-2008, 09:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

This isn't just a gift for Christy and Allan. It's a gift to all of
us who love them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Carol

Old 27-12-2008, 09:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for this and also the movie you posted over in AFB. I've
lurked here and other groups Kili and Alan post to for many years.
Even though that's my only knowledge of Kili It still hurts to read
the Cambridge daily updates. My SO looks at them to and she's never
read a Kili post but she still tears up when she reads them. It's
painful someone so sweet has had to suffer the way Kili has.

Lou
Old 27-12-2008, 10:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 28, 5:09*am, Chef Juke wrote:

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Thank you Chef. That was wonderful.

Barb
s/y Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com
Old 27-12-2008, 10:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
with you...

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Godspeed Kili....

Thank you for putting that all together.

Boron
Old 27-12-2008, 11:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chef Juke" wrote in message

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Godspeed Kili....

-Chef Juke

Beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.

MaryL

Old 27-12-2008, 11:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
bob bob is offline

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:09:01 -0800, Chef Juke
shouted from the highest rooftop:

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful spirit. Thank you. b

--

una cerveza mas por favor ...

Wax-up and drop-in of Surfing's Golden Years: http://www.surfwriter.net

Old 27-12-2008, 11:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

That was beautiful. Thank you.

Old 28-12-2008, 12:20 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Chef Juke wrote:
[...]

That's lovely. I am keeping the page open for a while. Thanks!

--
Jean B.
Old 28-12-2008, 02:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Sarah wrote:

"Chef Juke" wrote in message
[...]

It made me cry, too. Such a lovely soul has gone on to better places
and has left us bereft. Hopefully, folks will take Kili's example of
Living and will be better for it too.

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice
Old 28-12-2008, 03:01 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
Chef Juke wrote:

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Godspeed Kili....

-Chef Juke

Beautifully done Juke.

Thank you.
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama
Old 28-12-2008, 03:11 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
Sky wrote:

Sarah wrote:

"Chef Juke" wrote in message
[...]

She was a very special soul... I'm crying too.
Why is it only the good die young?

Kili was truly pure good.