Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christy Deserves Better!

> Hand me a hankie. <sniffle>

A response like this is expected from the likes of someone like *you*.

> I'm glad he did. Peter could have published a daily link to
> CaringBridge (just like the candle site is published daily) but we
> often get his messages here before CaringBridge is updated.

That is a lie and is not possible. Before spreading misinformation you need
to pry yourself off rfc for 5 minutes and read your email. I get the daily
updates from the site sent to my email box. Lucas copies and pastes the
updates here from the site.

> You're despicable and vile. If you were *that* sensitive to the
> situation... you wouldn't be here in the first place.
>
> Just in case you haven't figured it out, I'll spell it out for you.
> Your juvenal antics have done two things:
> 1. You've managed to turn someone many people here find abrasive
> enough to permanently filter (without any help from you, asshole) into
> a tragic hero.

Let them have their tragic hero. They deserve him if they are that shallow
to begin with.

> 2. You've also managed to show *you're* so focused on stalking that
> you can't even let someone go through the real life death of his wife
> (who is well loved here) without turning it into a stalker's
> playground.

You are one really dumb bitch. The people turning this into some twisted
playground are the stupid posters like *you*.

> Grow up.

Find a life
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Dan is offline

"Pat" > wrote in message

>> Hand me a hankie. <sniffle>

> A response like this is expected from the likes of someone like *you*.
>

>> I'm glad he did. Peter could have published a daily link to
>> CaringBridge (just like the candle site is published daily) but we
>> often get his messages here before CaringBridge is updated.

> That is a lie and is not possible. Before spreading misinformation you
> need
> to pry yourself off rfc for 5 minutes and read your email. I get the daily
> updates from the site sent to my email box. Lucas copies and pastes the
> updates here from the site.
>

>> You're despicable and vile. If you were *that* sensitive to the
>> situation... you wouldn't be here in the first place.
>>
>> Just in case you haven't figured it out, I'll spell it out for you.
>> Your juvenal antics have done two things:
>> 1. You've managed to turn someone many people here find abrasive
>> enough to permanently filter (without any help from you, asshole) into
>> a tragic hero.

> Let them have their tragic hero. They deserve him if they are that
> shallow
> to begin with.
>
>> 2. You've also managed to show *you're* so focused on stalking that
>> you can't even let someone go through the real life death of his wife
>> (who is well loved here) without turning it into a stalker's
>> playground.

> You are one really dumb bitch. The people turning this into some twisted
> playground are the stupid posters like *you*.
>

>> Grow up.

> Find a life

Agreed, e-mails would be better to stop trolls from grandstanding on this
issue.

Dan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 18:14:16 -0600, Pat > wrote:

>You are one really dumb bitch. The people turning this into some twisted
>playground are the stupid posters like *you*.

Yeah? And your posting record in rfc is *how long*?

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pat wrote:

Hello, scumpuppet.

Goodby, scumpuppet.

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."