Mr-Natural-Health

Default Speaking of Quackery, there is no science standing behind the Glycemic Index

Picilli wrote:

> The goal is to make a bread with the lowest
> hypoglycemic index possible. Is the wheat absolutely irreplaceable ?

Speaking of Quackery, there is no science standing behind the Glycemic

Show me the proof that the Scientific Method has proved that the
Glycemic index even exists, or that there is any agreement on what the
specific rating for a specific food item actually is or has validity to
it whatsoever.

Mr. "natural health" just being a natural bigot recently, naturally:

"I love to watch a bunch of scientist want-a-bees make fools out of
themselves by parading around like a bunch of ******s living in New
Orleans."

"Sounds like something the ****** would say to the white lady that he was
raping in the Astro Dome.

The more slime is offended, the better I like it."

"Take your racial bigotry elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Correction, the content of that post was originally written by the person
who started this thread, "mr-natural". For the foreseeable future I will
be reminding people of his bigotry when he posts by responding to him with
his bigoted statements., naturally.
Gordon Hayes

Take your racial bigotry elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

> wrote in message
> Mr. "natural health" just being a natural bigot recently, naturally:
>
> "I love to watch a bunch of scientist want-a-bees make fools out of
> themselves by parading around like a bunch of ******s living in New
> Orleans."
>
> "Sounds like something the ****** would say to the white lady that he was
> raping in the Astro Dome.
>
> The more slime is offended, the better I like it."

In a pathetic attempt to obscure in a bit of hand waving:

"Feel free to do whatever you like.

You bigots have been practicing your form of bigotry for the last 6 years
on these ngs.

I am a racist, not a bigot. You are the bigot here."

From answers.com we learn in part:

"bigotry

noun Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or
religion: intolerance, prejudice."

and:

"A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions
differing from their own.

Bigot is often used as pejorative term against a person who is obstinately
devoted to their prejudices even when these prejudices are challenged,
often engaging these prejudices in a rude and intolerant manner. Forms of
bigotry may have a related ideology, like racism, religion, and
nationalism.

Bigotry is not "intolerance," but "unreasonable intolerance". For example,
some Jews may be intolerant of Nazi Anti-Semitism; that doesn't
necessarily make them anti-Nazi bigots.

A bigot will continue to hold these

evidence that challenges such stereotypes. To protect his views, he may
either dismiss the challenges he encounters as an aberration to the norm
and ignore the fact that they threaten to undercut his prejudices. On a
more extreme level, he may deny the evidence altogether. Both reactions
can be classified as forms of cognitive dissonance."