Replacement handle for GE 18 Quart Roasters

Old 08-02-2006, 04:52 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Replacement handle for GE 18 Quart Roasters

Hello

Our church has several 18 Qt Roasters and we have broken the handle on
the lid on a couple of them. Does anybody know where we can get
replacement parts (in this case handles for the lids)?

Thanks for any help.

Scott

broke my first maul handle [email protected] Barbecue 7 25-11-2005 04:44 PM
broke my first maul handle Barbecue 1 13-11-2005 11:40 PM
Pressure cookers: an update Jeff Cooking Equipment 5 06-08-2005 07:21 AM
Pressure cookers: an update Jeff General Cooking 0 24-07-2005 05:32 AM
Kitchen Aid 6 quart sgumpel Baking 7 29-03-2004 03:14 PM