J F

Default Recommended Reading

The holidays are fast approaching and I want some ideas on choices of books
for winemaking.

I know of Berry and Cox what other ones are worth a read?

Ray Calvert

I like Duncan and Acton's "Progressive Winemaker" and I think they are the
ones who wrote "Making Wines Like those You Buy" but I don't have it handy
to check. Both are dated but good reads.

Ray

"J F" > wrote in message
> The holidays are fast approaching and I want some ideas on choices of
> books
> for winemaking.
>
> I know of Berry and Cox what other ones are worth a read?

Ray Calvert

"J F" > wrote in message
> The holidays are fast approaching and I want some ideas on choices of
> books
> for winemaking.
>
> I know of Berry and Cox what other ones are worth a read?

Ray Calvert

"J F" > wrote in message
> The holidays are fast approaching and I want some ideas on choices of
> books
> for winemaking.
>
> I know of Berry and Cox what other ones are worth a read?

Charles H

J F wrote:

> I know of Berry and Cox what other ones are worth a read?

Daniel Pambianchi's book:
http://www.vehiculepress.com/winemaking/

(no affiliation, etc. just enjoyed it and learned a lot)

--
Charles Horslin
Kitchener and/or St.Catharines, ON

Charles H

J F wrote:

> I know of Berry and Cox what other ones are worth a read?

Daniel Pambianchi's book:
http://www.vehiculepress.com/winemaking/

(no affiliation, etc. just enjoyed it and learned a lot)

--
Charles Horslin
Kitchener and/or St.Catharines, ON

Recommended Web Sites Please PDM Barbecue 6 15-08-2009 07:34 PM
Recommended Carbs? Wayne Boatwright Diabetic 28 12-06-2006 03:41 AM
Recommended Yeast Glen Duff Winemaking 4 07-10-2004 05:04 PM
Recommended non-stick frying pan John H. Power General Cooking 39 01-08-2004 12:22 AM
Recommended books Charles H Winemaking 2 21-11-2003 11:06 PM