Charles H

Default Recommended books

I'd like to buy a couple of good references for offline reading. Anyone
care to make any recommendations? I'm looking at Daniel Pambianchi's
"Techniques in Home Winemaking", and was also interested in Jon
Iverson's "Home Winemaking Step-by-Step: A Guide to Fermenting Wine
Grapes". I mostly make grape wines, and I will probably only buy one of
these books right now. TIA

--
charles

"Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
- W.C. Fields
Ed Marks

They're both good resources - I have both and rely on Iverson more (probably
because it was the first book I got). However, Pambianchi's book is newer,
so may have more up-to-date info.

Ed

"Charles H" > wrote in message
> I'd like to buy a couple of good references for offline reading. Anyone
> care to make any recommendations? I'm looking at Daniel Pambianchi's
> "Techniques in Home Winemaking", and was also interested in Jon
> Iverson's "Home Winemaking Step-by-Step: A Guide to Fermenting Wine
> Grapes". I mostly make grape wines, and I will probably only buy one of
> these books right now. TIA
>
> --
> charles
>
> "Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
> forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
> - W.C. Fields

seb

>I have the second edition of Daniel Pambianchi's
book˙"Techniques in Home Winemaking" and I also have a lot of
others book but this one is the best of all ! If you intend to buy
them, be sure to buy the revised and expanded edition. I found it to
be the more interesting book when you work with grape.

Séb

Recommended Web Sites Please PDM Barbecue 6 15-08-2009 07:34 PM
Recommended Splurge Wines for Nov/Dec DaleW Wine 1 04-11-2006 02:39 PM
Recommended Carbs? Wayne Boatwright Diabetic 28 12-06-2006 03:41 AM
Recommended Reading J F Winemaking 5 17-12-2004 11:59 PM
Recommended Yeast Glen Duff Winemaking 4 07-10-2004 05:04 PM