Eric Bisaillon

Default Habaneros

Hi All,

I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros! I
think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...

Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular Jalapenos
are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.

I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.

Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
me know what you think !

EB

Greg Boyd

Yep , been there done that .... even got the t shirt .

The Habs will be to hot to drink . In my 15 gallon batches I use the
jalapenos and add 2 habs . Pretty hot .
Greg
"Eric Bisaillon" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !
>
> EB

Greg Boyd

Yep , been there done that .... even got the t shirt .

The Habs will be to hot to drink . In my 15 gallon batches I use the
jalapenos and add 2 habs . Pretty hot .
Greg
"Eric Bisaillon" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !
>
> EB

Tim McNally

It will probably become a flavoring for Virgin Marys. A little will go
a long way. By making it so hot, not much can be used in a drink. An
addition of vodka will be necessary for alcoholic content. Rather
self-defeating.
Tim
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros! I
> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !
>
> EB

Tim McNally

It will probably become a flavoring for Virgin Marys. A little will go
a long way. By making it so hot, not much can be used in a drink. An
addition of vodka will be necessary for alcoholic content. Rather
self-defeating.
Tim
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros! I
> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !
>
> EB

Tim McNally

It will probably become a flavoring for Virgin Marys. A little will go
a long way. By making it so hot, not much can be used in a drink. An
addition of vodka will be necessary for alcoholic content. Rather
self-defeating.
Tim
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros! I
> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !
>
> EB

Bob

"Eric Bisaillon" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !

I think you need to join Bob and Doug MacKenzie at the Royal Canadian
Institute for the Mentally Insane! LOL!!

> EB

Bob

"Eric Bisaillon" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !

I think you need to join Bob and Doug MacKenzie at the Royal Canadian
Institute for the Mentally Insane! LOL!!

> EB

Bob

"Eric Bisaillon" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !

I think you need to join Bob and Doug MacKenzie at the Royal Canadian
Institute for the Mentally Insane! LOL!!

> EB

Bob

"Tim McNally" > wrote in message
m...
> It will probably become a flavoring for Virgin Marys. A little will go
> a long way. By making it so hot, not much can be used in a drink. An
> addition of vodka will be necessary for alcoholic content. Rather
> self-defeating.
> Tim

And you have to buy Preparation H too....

> > Hi All,
> >
> > I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> > Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make

up
> > for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the

Habaneros! I
> > think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> > yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> > recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
> >
> > Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000

Scoville
> > Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> > are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
> >
> > I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot

for
> > drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
> >
> > Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ?

Let
> > me know what you think !
> >
> > EB

Bob

"Tim McNally" > wrote in message
m...
> It will probably become a flavoring for Virgin Marys. A little will go
> a long way. By making it so hot, not much can be used in a drink. An
> addition of vodka will be necessary for alcoholic content. Rather
> self-defeating.
> Tim

And you have to buy Preparation H too....

> > Hi All,
> >
> > I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> > Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make

up
> > for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the

Habaneros! I
> > think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> > yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> > recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
> >
> > Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000

Scoville
> > Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> > are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
> >
> > I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot

for
> > drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
> >
> > Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ?

Let
> > me know what you think !
> >
> > EB

MikeMTM

Eric Bisaillon wrote:
Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !
>
> EB

Eric,

Offhand, I'd say you're treading on dangerous ground. Consider this: A
Scoville unit is "a milliliter of water needed to rinse out the taste of
a hot pepper." You choose to put about 4 x 400,000 Scovilles into a
gallon of wine. That comes to 1,600,000 per gal. or 64,000 units per 5
oz glass of wine. Hmmmmm..... Theoretically you might have to drink 64
LITERS of water after each glass of Habanero wine. Consider how many
trips to the bathroom that represents over night... Ye Gods, man! What
were you thinking? ;-)

--

Mike MTM, Cokesbury, New Jersey, USA

Eric Bisaillon

I have to admit, some of the replies I got on this one made me laugh pretty
hard ! The Habaneros are more of an experiment than anything else... The
thing is probably going to be waaaaay too hot to handle but hey, you never
know until you try it! I'm thinking cooking is going to be the main use of
this liquid fire.

EB

"MikeMTM" > wrote in message
> Eric Bisaillon wrote:
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
>> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular
>> Jalapenos are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>>
>> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot
>> for drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>>
>> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ?
>> Let me know what you think !
>>
>> EB

> Eric,
>
> Offhand, I'd say you're treading on dangerous ground. Consider this: A
> Scoville unit is "a milliliter of water needed to rinse out the taste of a
> hot pepper." You choose to put about 4 x 400,000 Scovilles into a gallon
> of wine. That comes to 1,600,000 per gal. or 64,000 units per 5 oz glass
> of wine. Hmmmmm..... Theoretically you might have to drink 64 LITERS of
> water after each glass of Habanero wine. Consider how many trips to the
> bathroom that represents over night... Ye Gods, man! What were you
> thinking? ;-)
>
> --
>

> Mike MTM, Cokesbury, New Jersey, USA

Eric Bisaillon

"MikeMTM" > wrote in message
> Eric Bisaillon wrote:
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
>> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular
>> Jalapenos are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>>
>> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot
>> for drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>>
>> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ?
>> Let me know what you think !
>>
>> EB

> Eric,
>
> Offhand, I'd say you're treading on dangerous ground. Consider this: A
> Scoville unit is "a milliliter of water needed to rinse out the taste of a
> hot pepper." You choose to put about 4 x 400,000 Scovilles into a gallon
> of wine. That comes to 1,600,000 per gal. or 64,000 units per 5 oz glass
> of wine. Hmmmmm..... Theoretically you might have to drink 64 LITERS of
> water after each glass of Habanero wine. Consider how many trips to the
> bathroom that represents over night... Ye Gods, man! What were you
> thinking? ;-)
>
> --
>

> Mike MTM, Cokesbury, New Jersey, USA

Tom S

"Eric Bisaillon" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !

I did that a few years ago. It was very difficult to get it to ferment to
dryness. I used more peppers than that recipe calls for, and it's pretty
hot. Best use is probably in a marinade for BBQ, or possibly as an entry in
an amateur winemaking contest - just to observe the judges' reaction. ;^D

Tom S

Tom S

"Eric Bisaillon" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !

I did that a few years ago. It was very difficult to get it to ferment to
dryness. I used more peppers than that recipe calls for, and it's pretty
hot. Best use is probably in a marinade for BBQ, or possibly as an entry in
an amateur winemaking contest - just to observe the judges' reaction. ;^D

Tom S

Tom S

"Eric Bisaillon" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !

I did that a few years ago. It was very difficult to get it to ferment to
dryness. I used more peppers than that recipe calls for, and it's pretty
hot. Best use is probably in a marinade for BBQ, or possibly as an entry in
an amateur winemaking contest - just to observe the judges' reaction. ;^D

Tom S

Bob

"Jim" > wrote in message
> After drinking a glass of that wine, be sure to follow it up with a
> pint or more of Ice Cream. Then, next morning when you go to the
> bathroom you can yell, "COME ON ICE CREAM, COME ON ICE CREAM". Method
> works very well, as does a powder puff.
>
> Jim

An entire tube of Nupercainal hemorrhoid cream put where the sun don't
shine is also a necessity...

> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:42:34 -0400, "Eric Bisaillon"
> > wrote:
>
> >Hi All,
> >
> > I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> >Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> >for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> >think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> >yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> >recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
> >
> > Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> >Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> >are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
> >
> > I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot

for
> >drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
> >
> > Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ?

Let
> >me know what you think !
> >
> > EB

Bob

"Jim" > wrote in message
> After drinking a glass of that wine, be sure to follow it up with a
> pint or more of Ice Cream. Then, next morning when you go to the
> bathroom you can yell, "COME ON ICE CREAM, COME ON ICE CREAM". Method
> works very well, as does a powder puff.
>
> Jim

An entire tube of Nupercainal hemorrhoid cream put where the sun don't
shine is also a necessity...

> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:42:34 -0400, "Eric Bisaillon"
> > wrote:
>
> >Hi All,
> >
> > I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> >Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> >for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> >think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> >yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> >recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
> >
> > Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> >Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> >are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
> >
> > I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot

for
> >drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
> >
> > Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ?

Let
> >me know what you think !
> >
> > EB

Bob

"Jim" > wrote in message
> After drinking a glass of that wine, be sure to follow it up with a
> pint or more of Ice Cream. Then, next morning when you go to the
> bathroom you can yell, "COME ON ICE CREAM, COME ON ICE CREAM". Method
> works very well, as does a powder puff.
>
> Jim

An entire tube of Nupercainal hemorrhoid cream put where the sun don't
shine is also a necessity...

> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:42:34 -0400, "Eric Bisaillon"
> > wrote:
>
> >Hi All,
> >
> > I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> >Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> >for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> >think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> >yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> >recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
> >
> > Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> >Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> >are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
> >
> > I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot

for
> >drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
> >
> > Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ?

Let
> >me know what you think !
> >
> > EB

Shaun

"Eric Bisaillon" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I thought I'd give a try to Jack's Jalapeno wine recipe. So I go to
> Produce Depot here in Ottawa to pick up 8 nice green Jalapenos to make up
> for the 1 gallon recipe. Right beside the Jalapenos, I see the Habaneros!

> think to myself "Why not take it to the next level?" So I picked up 6 (3
> yellow and 3 red) habaneros to make up another gallon... I used Jack's
> recipe but substituted the 8-16 Jalapenos for 4 Habaneros...
>
> Litterature says the Habaneros are between 200 000 and 577 000 Scoville
> Units (unit to measure for the heat in chile peppers) and regular

Jalapenos
> are 2 500 and 5 000 Scoville.
>
> I can't wait to see the end result. Might come out being way too hot for
> drinking but if it does i'll just use it as a cooking wine.
>
> Anyone out there crazy enough to have ever tried it with Habaneros ? Let
> me know what you think !

Heheheheh, not yet, but I'm a chilehead that grows red habs and Scotch
Bonnets, and plan to make some at one point! So, I guess I'll be asking if
you post your results before I make mine? Heh...

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Shaun