Allen

Default Non Alcoholic Wine

Can anyone tell me how to make a no alcohol wine? I have several people who
enjoy the taste of wine but can't have alcohol because of medications or
reactions to alcohol and I would like to try and make something they can
drink. Any help would be appreciated

Bob

Allen > wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how to make a no alcohol wine? I have several people

who
> enjoy the taste of wine but can't have alcohol because of medications or
> reactions to alcohol and I would like to try and make something they can
> drink. Any help would be appreciated

All you can really do, AFAIK, is either hit the stuff with a hard enough
vacuum that the alcohol boils out at room temp, or boil it in a pot, but
raising the temp to 180*F will ruin just about anything.......