JB

Default Non-Alcoholic Wine Producers

Hello all from New Zealand

I've had a request by someone who has been asked by a Thai importer to find
them a company that makes non alchoholic sparkling wine. I think they wanted
New Zealand produced wines only, and I have had no success in locating
anything.

If any one can help or point us in the right direction I would appreciate
your expert views / assistance.

Kind regards

John (JB)

NZ Winelinks - Linking you to the Wines, Vineyards and Viticulture of New
Zealand
Web: http://www.nzwinelinks.co.nz

Non-Alcoholic Wine? Tom Kunich Winemaking 4 01-01-2012 11:14 PM
France wine producers guilty of US scandal McKevvy Winemaking 1 19-02-2010 12:01 PM
Non Alcoholic Wine Allen Winemaking 1 06-10-2004 06:28 PM
China is one of the World's top wine producers Leo Bueno Wine 13 12-09-2004 07:02 PM
Piedmont producers Joe Beppe Rosenberg Wine 4 02-03-2004 01:49 PM