Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default new fru-fru alcoholic beverage

Well new to me, at least - I had never seen it in stores until this
week. It's called Peels. It says "Premium malt beverage with 100% pue
fruit juice concentrate, natural flavors, and color from apple and
hibiscus juices, 5% alcohol." Website:

http://www.drinkpeels.com/

I bought the lemon/pear variety and it's not too bad as far as these
fruity "malt beverage" things go. Has anyone else tried these?

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Well new to me, at least - I had never seen it in stores until this
> week. It's called Peels. It says "Premium malt beverage with 100% pue
> fruit juice concentrate, natural flavors, and color from apple and
> hibiscus juices, 5% alcohol." Website:
>
> http://www.drinkpeels.com/
>
> I bought the lemon/pear variety and it's not too bad as far as these
> fruity "malt beverage" things go. Has anyone else tried these?
>
> -L.

Not being a fan of "malt beverages", I haven't tried them....I did spot them in the
Albertson's up by my mom's though and looked at them because the packaging looked
good

kimberly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nexis wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Well new to me, at least - I had never seen it in stores until this
>> week. It's called Peels. It says "Premium malt beverage with 100% pue
>> fruit juice concentrate, natural flavors, and color from apple and
>> hibiscus juices, 5% alcohol." Website:
>>
>> http://www.drinkpeels.com/
>>
>> I bought the lemon/pear variety and it's not too bad as far as these
>> fruity "malt beverage" things go. Has anyone else tried these?
>>
>> -L.

> Not being a fan of "malt beverages", I haven't tried them....I did spot them in the
> Albertson's up by my mom's though and looked at them because the packaging looked
> good
>
> kimberly

Isn't it cheaper to just add your own flavor syrup to a relatively
tasteless light beer?

Bob