Pete

Default Best price crusher/destemmer

I am looking for a manual ENO-3 model.

Morebeer is $295 (free shipping)

St Pats is $270 (dunno about shipping)
I would rather not buy anything from St Pats...

any other place I should look?
Brian

What's wrong with St Pats?

"Pete" > wrote in message
m...
> I am looking for a manual ENO-3 model.
>
> Morebeer is $295 (free shipping)
>
> St Pats is $270 (dunno about shipping)
> I would rather not buy anything from St Pats...
>
> any other place I should look?

Pete

Poor customer service...

"Brian" > wrote in message news:<jGEGc.2124$4Z3.662@lakeread02>...
> What's wrong with St Pats?
>

> "Pete" > wrote in message
> m...
> > I am looking for a manual ENO-3 model.
> >
> > Morebeer is $295 (free shipping)
> >
> > St Pats is $270 (dunno about shipping)
> > I would rather not buy anything from St Pats...
> >
> > any other place I should look?

Weez

Is there somewhere in Canada?
Louise)

"Pete" > wrote in message
om...
> Poor customer service...
>

> "Brian" > wrote in message

> > What's wrong with St Pats?
> >

> > "Pete" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > I am looking for a manual ENO-3 model.
> > >
> > > Morebeer is $295 (free shipping)
> > >
> > > St Pats is $270 (dunno about shipping)
> > > I would rather not buy anything from St Pats...
> > >
> > > any other place I should look?

Weez

Is there somewhere in Canada?
Louise)

"Pete" > wrote in message
om...
> Poor customer service...
>

> "Brian" > wrote in message

> > What's wrong with St Pats?
> >

> > "Pete" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > I am looking for a manual ENO-3 model.
> > >
> > > Morebeer is $295 (free shipping)
> > >
> > > St Pats is $270 (dunno about shipping)
> > > I would rather not buy anything from St Pats...
> > >
> > > any other place I should look?

seb

"Weez" > wrote in message > ...
> Is there somewhere in Canada?
> Louise)

Yes, but it depend where you live, shipping those big unit cost lots
$$$ Always try to buy locally for this bigger equipment. I live in
Quebec, if you are in my area, i can surely help you find good place
to buy.

Séb
You can contact me at
Sabia Vanderzeeuw

Why not call "The Wine And Beer Factory" And see what they can do. Telephone
number is: 905 451 9463
Maybe we can help you.
Eddie V.
"Pete" > wrote in message
m...
> I am looking for a manual ENO-3 model.
>
> Morebeer is $295 (free shipping)
>
> St Pats is $270 (dunno about shipping)
> I would rather not buy anything from St Pats...
>
> any other place I should look?

Sabia Vanderzeeuw

Why not call "The Wine And Beer Factory" And see what they can do. Telephone
number is: 905 451 9463
Maybe we can help you.
Eddie V.
"Pete" > wrote in message
m...
> I am looking for a manual ENO-3 model.
>
> Morebeer is $295 (free shipping)
>
> St Pats is $270 (dunno about shipping)
> I would rather not buy anything from St Pats...
>
> any other place I should look?

D. Evans

Your local wine and beer shop.

> any other place I should look?