Old 08-04-2004, 03:16 AM
Doug Miller

Default WTB: used crusher/destemmer

Looking to buy a used crusher/destemmer in good condition, preferably
stainless steel but enameled steel is OK. I'd prefer a manually-operated unit
to a powered one -- don't have enough vines to need the extra capacity.

I'm located in Indianapolis IN USA. Please reply to group or contact me
directly at alphageek at milmac dot com.

TIA...

Regards,
Doug Miller